Chapter eleven

- Jenn's POV-

@jay🐻💜: JAYYYY OMG THE DATE WAS PERF-ECT!!!

From jay🐻💜: OMGOMGOMG!!! TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!

@jay🐻💜: tomorrow bc I'm v tired😚

From jay🐻💜: ok see ya!

@jay🐻💜: see ya👽

I charged my phone bc it was about to die. I got ready for bed and fell asleep immediately.

~ next day ~

'Jenn? Jenn wake up!' I heard a familiar voice and opened my eyes. 'Jay what are u doing here' 'I couldn't wait anymore you gotta tell me E V E R Y T H I N G !' 'What time is it?' '11:00am' 'okay let me wake up first' I said laughing. I went to the bathroom. I washed my face with cold water and brushed my teeth. Then I walked over to my room. 'Brook texted you' I jumped over to her and got my phone out of her hands. 'DID U READ IT?' 'Noooooo' I heard her saying trying not to laugh. 'JAY' 'sorry but you know me' I looked at the message:

From Brook🐼💛: ready for the next date baby girl?

I blushed. HE CALLED ME BABY GIRL OMG. 'AWWWWW' 'JAYLYN STOP' I said throwing a pillow at her. 'Okay okay' she said laughing 'NOW TELL ME' 'wait I gotta text I'm him back' she just rolled her eyes and I threw another pillow at her.

@brook🐼💛: sure :) when?

I put my phone away and told her everything that happened yesterday. 'Woah did he really say this to Madison?' She asked. 'Yeah' 'I think they pap's are gonna be very annoying the next time they'll see you' she said. 'I know but it's worth it.. STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THIS' I yelled laughing. I heard my phone vibrating.

From Brook🐼💛: 3pm?

I look at my clock. 12pm. 'Jaylyn he said 3pm is that okay for you?' I asked her. 'Sureeee' she answered. I smiled

@brook🐼💛: okay🙈

From brook🐼💛: can you ask Jaylyn if she wants to come with you? Bc jake annoys the shit outta me asking if him and her could come with us

@brook🐼💛: hahahaha okay wait I'll ask her

'Jay Brook asks if you wanna come with us bc Jake's gonna come too' 'uh yeah sure what are we gonna do?' She asked. 'Idk lemme ask him'

@brook🐼💛: what are we gonna do? And she said yes

From Brook🐼💛: Uhm.. Going to the park?

@brook🐼💛: okay😊

'We're going to the paaark' I said. 'Okaaaay'
We both got ready. It's 2:55pm

From brook🐼💛: we'll be there in 5💙

@brook🐼💛: alright💜

'Jay c'mon they'll be here in 5' I said walking downstairs. I was wearing a green thigh pants with a white crop top and my vans. Jaylyn was wearing a cute dress with little flowers on it.

- Jaylyn's POV -

I was so happy when Jenn asked me if I wanna come bc jake was coming. I have a crush on him, he's so adorable. We were both a bit nervous even though we know them for ages. Then the door bell finally rang. Jenn and I walked over and she opened it. 'Hey' the boys said smiling. 'Hi' we replied smiling back at them. We all hugged each other and walked to the park. Brook was walking besides Jenn and they looked so cute together. Then I felt something at my hand. I looked down at it and saw jake's and my hand intertwined. I looked at him and blushed. 'Aww' he said kissing my cheek which caused me to blush even more.

- Brooklyn's POV -

'Hey wanna sit down here?' I asked them pointing on a bench. They all nodded with their heads. 'Soooo.. Are you guys a thing now?' I asked Jay&Jake. 'Uhm..' Jake said looking at Jaylyn. I've never seen him like this. Seems like he's really in love with her. 'Yeah?' I asked. 'I-I think' he said. 'Awww' Jenn & I said at the same time. 'STOP' we all just laughed. 'What about you guys?' I heard Jake asking us two. 'Yeah' I said smiling at Jenn making her blush. 'Uhm Jake can you come for a second?' I asked out of nothing. 'Uh yeah sure' he answered and we walked a bit away. 'Dude I can't wait anymore I gotta tell her' 'tell her what?' He asked. 'That I love her!' 'Then do it' 'are u sure?' 'Yeah I mean why not you guys have known each other since kindergarten like c'mon don't be a douche' we laughed. 'Okay'

- Jenn's POV -

'What do you think they're talking about?' I asked Jay. 'I don't know maybe what we should do next' 'nah but why would they walk away then?' 'I seriously don't know boo but don't worry I don't think it's a bad thing' she said. 'Yeah you're probably right' I replied. Right then the boys came back. My heart was beating so loud. 'Jenn can you come please?' Brook asked me. 'Uhm yeah of course' I said going with him. 'What is it?' I questioned him. 'Hi' he said. 'Hey' I laughed. Out of all sudden he kissed me. It felt so great.

- Brooklyn's POV -

'Hi' I said. WTF? HI BROOKLYN ? ARE U SERIOUS ? God. 'Hey' she replied laughing. I couldn't tell her yet so I just kissed her. Gosh I'm such a goofball. Damn why am I so nervous when she's around?

This is one of the longest chapters hope u like it🙈