Chapter eight

- Jenn's POV -

I spent my whole day in my bed because I just felt terrible. Mum always came up to my room and asked me what's wrong with me and Brooklyn but I really didn't wanna talk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's Monday and I'm in school which means I gotta see Brooklyn. I told Jaylyn what happened and she was so mad at him.
I was standing at my locker as I felt someone hugging me from behind. First I got a shock but then I realized it was Brook. 'Let go of me Beckham' I said. 'Nope. And hey you finally talked to me' he replied. Ugh. I tried to get his hands off of me but I couldn't. 'I love you' he whispered in my ears. WAIT WHAT. I froze. DID HE REALLY JUST SAY THAT? But I'm pretty sure he meant that in that friendship kinda way.

- Brooklyn's POV -

I saw Jenn at her locker and walked to her. I hugged her from behind. 'Let go of me Beckham' she said. 'Nope. And hey you finally talked to me' I replied. She tried to get my hands off of her but she's too weak. 'I love you' I whispered in her ear. I had to tell her. I couldn't keep it for myself anymore. 'What?' She asked. 'Come with me' I answered. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the toilets. 'Brook that's the me-' I interrupted her by kissing her lips. Gosh they were so soft.

- Jenn's POV -

'Brook that's the me-' he kissed me. What? No, I gotta be dreaming this can't be true. But it felt so good. His lips were so kissable. Did he really like me in that kind of way? Idk. I pulled away. 'What the..' 'I'm so so sorry Jenn, I shouldn't have-' 'shhh it's okay' I said smiling. 'Really?' He asked. 'Yeah.. I had a crush on you for a really long time now Brooklyn and I'm so happy that this happened tbh' I answered. 'For real?' 'Yes'

- Brooklyn's POV -

Hold on she just said she had a crush on me? No way. 'Soo.. Do.. Do you wanna go on a date with me any time soon?' I asked quickly. 'Of course!' She said smiling. We both leaned in and kissed. It felt so good. Right then my friends Mike and Jake came in 'duuuudeee what are you doing?!' I heard Mike saying. We both pulled away quickly. 'Shut the fuck up Mike' Jake just laughed and Jenn blushed. It was really adorable.

GUYS OMGGG IM SO SO SO SO SORRY I FORGOT TO UPLOAD THE LAST FEW DAYS BUT YAY THEY FINALLY KISSED 😻