Chapter three

- Jenn's POV -

After 10mins he came back with two drinks in his hands. He handed me mine and I thanked him.
'Lets gooooo' he yelled. 'Stop yelling' I said laughing. He started driving to school. He looks so good when he's concentrated on the street. 5mins later we arrived at school. It's 8:00am so we go to our lockers. 'See ya in class' he whispered in my ears which caused me to smile and gave me shivers. I got my books and went to class. I saw him with his idiot friends and literally every slut in our grade. I roll my eyes and sit on my seat waiting for the teacher to come.

- Brooklyn's POV -

'See ya in class' I whispered in Jenn's ear. I walked in our class and saw my friends. I greeted them with those man hugs. Then some girls joined us. Finally I saw Jenn. Gosh she's so gorgeous. I just saw her rolling her eyes. She hated those girls. A few mins later our teacher came in and everyone was now on his seat. The teacher was talking something but I didn't listen bc I was staring at Jenn.

- Jenn's POV -
Our next class was English with my favorite teacher and I'm gonna see my best friend Jaylyn again. I love her so much. She's like the exact opposite of me hahaha. She's a sweetheart. I looked over to Brooklyn and he was with the sluts again. I roll my eyes. 'JEEEENNN!!!' I turn around and see Jaylyn. 'JAAAAAYYYY!!!' I yelled hugging her. 'I MISSED U SO MUCH' we said at the same time. We started laughing. We always say things at the same time not on purpose.

It's 3:30pm and school is finally over. I walk out of the school building and see Brooklyn making out with some bitch. I couldn't help it but the tears just streamed down my face. Then Jaylyn came. 'What's wrong?!?' She asked. I just pointed at Brooklyn. She also knew I have a crush on him. She got mad af an insulted him. 'Jay it's fine he's my best friend I shouldn't have a crush on him anyway' I said sobbing. She just hugged me and it felt so good.

- Brooklyn's POV -

I finally got out of school and saw Madison. She was fucking hot. I walked to her. 'Hey babe come with me' I said. We walked to my car and just started making out. I know I have a crush on Jenn but man I just gotta forget her because she's my best friend.. Ugh.

Oh boy.. What'll happen next? // I'm gonna update daily as long as I can 😚