Him.

Cheyanne

          "Fuck off." I mumbled as I rolled my eyes at my ex-boyfriend, Josh. He had just asked for another picture of me and I was so sick of him. 

"Come on, I won't show anybody. Just go in the bathroom quick and take one." He begged. But he should have known by now that beggars never win. Not with me anyways. 

"I said fuck off." I walked away from him and to my locker at the other side of the hall, I grabbed my sweatshirt out of it and slammed it shut, walking to English. 

"Man, you look mad." Seth, my best guy friend smirked at me. 

"Fuck off Seth. Im not in the mood." I sat and put my head down, waiting for the day to be over. 

Zayn

         "Hey baby, you ready for tonight?" Jade, my girl of two months said over the phone. I struggled to find my car keys as I walked out of the bar I owned and managed. 

"As ready as I'll ever be." I found my keys in my jacket and I unlocked my car, getting in and starting it up. The roar made Jade squeal. 

"Ooh baby are you coming to get me in that sexy car?" I could hear her smile. 

"I might be. Maybe I'll do a little more than come get you. Maybe we could park in my driveway and make the windows fog up." I bit my lip as I drove to go get Jade. 

"Oh baby, I can't wait. Hurry up. I'm so turned on.." She moaned. This is what I did every day. I got off work, messed around with Jade for a few hours, then went home and stayed on Facebook until three a.m. I had kind of a bad reputation. I was kind of big into drugs, I drank too much. I was a player. There was nothing that could change that about me. 

  Hey!! Kind of random but I thought about this story based on my two friends. True events too! I thought this story would be perfect and it was just one of my better ideas. There is no prolouge yet bc I wanted to just jump right in. So, Enjoy! Updates will be frequent!! 

-Sophaaayyyy