Lazy Saturday

Zayn

I woke up suddenly, momentarily forgetting where I was and who was in the bed next to me. I looked over and gained my conscience back. I remembered Cheyanne and I had fallen asleep holding hands. I looked at my alarm clock. It was five in the fucking morning. We had slept already for eleven hours. Jesus Christ. I tried falling back asleep and I couldn't do it. I tossed and turned for an hour while she slept peacefully beside me, wearing my t-shirt and underwear. I brushed the hair out of her face and watched her sleep for a few minutes. I decided I wanted to wake her up in a sexual way, but not right now. She was tired and needed the rest. I got up slowly, not to wake her. She shifted when I stood up. I stopped and didnt move. She grabbed my pillow and snuggled up to it thinking it was me, weird but okay.

"Zayn.." She mumbled. Son of a bitch.

"Yes honey?" I sweetly replied.

"Come back to bed. I'm cold." She whined and let go of my pillow, reaching her hands out and making grabby hands at me. All I wanted was a damn cup of coffee. This woman I swear. I got back into bed slowly and let her wrap herself around me how she wanted.

"I love you." She whispered into my neck.

"I love you too. I want you to be my girlfriend." Her eyes opened all the way and she looked at me.

"Zayn. You told me the other day that you don't date."

"I usually don't. I haven't had a relationship in six years. After Perrie, I just.. couldn't love anyone. But you. You're so much different. You make me want to do better. I want to quit drinking and doing drugs for you. Since I met you, I haven't touched any sort of drugs or alcohol."

"I noticed that." She buried her face back into my neck.

"You gonna go back to sleep?" I asked, rubbing her back.

"No. I'm gonna get up and make some coffee." Fuck, finally!

Cheyanne

"How do you like your coffee!?" I shouted over the loud music I had been listening to.

"What!?" Zayn yelled back

"How do you- oh for fuck sake," I paused my song, "How do you like your coffee?" I asked him properly.

"Oh, I'll fix my own. It's a little complicated." He said, looking embarrassed. I walked over to him and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Try me." I challenged. He shivered.

"If you say so, in the pink coffee cup that says my name on it, one part milk, warm it in the microwave until hot, take it out, add two parts coffee, one part creamer, one part sugar." He folded his arms across his chest.

"You got it, sir." I said seductively, wiggling my ass at him as I walked away.

"Oh, you are begging to get bent over that counter, aren't you?"

"Mayyyyybeeeeee.." I drew out the words in a sexy way as I made his complicated coffee. He stood up and came into the kitchen, I handed him his cup, he took a small sip, admiring the fact that I had done it right, and threw the cup in the sink, missing and spilling coffee all over the counter and floor.

"Hey! I just made that for y-" I was cut off by his lips being forced on mine. He lifted me on the counter that didn't have hot liquid on it and started kissing my neck. I moaned and bit his ear lobe hard. He growled.

"Don't fucking do that or you're not going to be able to walk." He growled at me. I did it again but harder. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked me up to the bedroom and threw me harshly on the bed, grabbing a soft rope out of the dresser drawer.

"Pick a safe word." He demanded. I picked the first word that popped into my head.

"Bread." He raised an eyebrow.

Zayn

"Alright then. Turn with your back facing me and get on your hands and knees." I ordered. She listened. She looked so pretty that way. Bent right over for me. I wanted to dominate her. I wanted to fucking destroy her tight pussy to the point where she couldn't fucking walk. But I can't do that to her. She makes me want to be good. It's only her third time having sex in her life. I'm just going to be nice to her.

"Such a good girl. God, I love you." I got behind her and rubbed her beautiful ass before spanking it. She moaned and immediately covered her mouth to pretend she didn't like it. Even though I knew she would.

"Flip on your back. I'm not going to fuck you." I said. She looked at me with a sad look as she laid down on her back.

"I'm going to make love to you." She gave me the biggest smile. I got on top of her after stripping both her and myself.

"I love you." She moaned. I pushed my throbbing cock into her and thrusted gently.

"Ohh Zayn!" She was completely amazed by how good gentle could feel.

"Yeah baby? You like that?" I buried myself inside of her so deep I could feel the tip of my cock touch the back wall of her pussy. This was the most intense sex we've had and it's the most gentle and loving. Within minutes, I'm panting and thrusting with steady rhythm. She is gripping onto me trying to pull me closer which is physically impossible at this point. She moaned against my sweat covered neck.

"I-I feel like I'm gonna cum!" She moaned loudly. She kept whimpering and moaning while I rocked her body with mine.

"Then do it if you need to baby. You can have multiple orgasms." She kept moaning and wrapping herself around me. Her back arched and her lips formed an 'O' shape. I knew she was releasing. I kept going while she rode out that one, and another, and another. I finally came deep inside her and kissed her lips so softly.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her sweetly.

"Yes, Zayn. I will." She turned her back towards me after I had pulled out and laid down beside her, pushing her butt up against me. I wanted to fuck her for hours more. But she was already fast asleep. Once again, we fell asleep holding hands.