Don't Touch

Cheyanne

"What is he doing here?" I asked Harry quietly, making it so he could barely hear me.

"You know, I have no fucking idea. Do you want to do this a different day? When the vulture isn't around to fuck everything up?"

"Look, you're really sweet. I really want this to happen and everything, but I've sorta fallen into his trap-"

"I don't want to hear that you don't want me because he is controlling. Let's just go rent a hotel room for the night out of town, we don't have to even tell him where we're going. We can just get the fuck away from him."

"Harry, he knew I was a virgin before I told him. He knew you were coming to get me. He knew I was planning to have sex with you tonight."

"Wait, back up. You're a virgin?" His eyes got really wide.

"Yeah. I am. And don't take this the wrong way Harry, because I literally mean this in the best way possible, but I can't decide which one of you I should lose it to. I want you right now, but in all honesty, I've wanted him since I laid eyes on him."

"Maybe it should be him first baby. I wouldn't be offended." He explained.

"Are you sure?" I looked at him. My eyes met his beautiful green ones.

"Yes, beautiful. I'm one-hundred percent certain." He smirked.

"Well would you mind if I went with him then? I'm so sorry Harry, I feel so bad. You're so unbelievably sexy and I can't even imagine the time I'll have with you." I almost stuttered.

"It's perfectly okay, love. I insist. Me and Zayn share women all the time. Just less of a fight if he goes first. But, I do need one thing before you go." He leaned across the center console, puckered his lips and closed his eyes.

"He's watching Harry." I giggled. He shrugged but didn't move. I pushed a hand into his hair and forced my lips against his. Pulling his hair back, he let out a deep, sexy moan.

"Jesus, baby. I can't fucking wait." He moaned into my mouth. I smiled while continuing to make out with him in front of Zayn. Not giving a flying fuck wether I pissed him off at this moment or not.

"I want you to fuck me. Now Harry." He pulled away.

"You know, when you wait, it's like a breath of relief because it's finally happened. Don't you worry baby. I'll fuck you before he gets to do it a second time. I promise you that. I want to have my head between your legs right now so bad, trust me. But I don't feel like fighting with him tonight," He booped my nose. "Just go, I'll always be around." I nodded and opened the car door. I got out slowly and grabbed my bag.

"Get in the fucking car. Now." Zayn spit angrily. I shut Harry's car door and walked over to Zayn.

"Can we talk with a witness around first? I heard what happened to Jade when you were alone with her.." Scared he was going to assault me, I flinched when he raised his hand up. Opening my eyes, I saw his hand trying to gently brush a piece of hair away from my face.

"No. You'll be okay. I won't hurt you, love." He spun me around so my back was facing him and swatted my butt so I'd go get in the car. Well fuck, not even gonna open my door for me. I see how it is. Jerk. We drove to Zayn's house and when we got inside, I took a seat on his fuzzy sofa. I loved this sofa. It looked so good in this room.

"Now, You are gonna join me in my room." Zayn said deeply.

"Oh, Am I?" I challenged him then looked down at my phone. Making me scream and drop my phone onto the floor, Zayn threw me over his shoulder and brought me to his king size bed. He threw me onto it roughly and got on top of me.