Clubbing.

Cheyanne'sP.O.V

Cheyanne: Good morning.

Zayn: What do you want?

Cheyanne: I thought you wanted to talk to me.

Zayn: I'm in the middle of a really bad crash right now. I can't think at the moment.

Cheyanne: I just want you to be happy. Isn't this pathetic? I'm not even dating you and your happiness is all I ever think about.

Zayn:Yeah well we're not dating so don't get used to it. I don't date.

Cheyanne:Okay but still. Can't you see that this could potentially be the start of something great?

Zayn:Whatever.  I feel nauseous. Later.

Zayn Malik is now offline.

"God fucking dammit." I saidto the computer screen. What am I getting into with this guy? He'sclearly toxic. We'd never amount to anything as a couple. He's hardto reason with and I don't know how anyone ever has. It sounds likehe'll always have a drug problem that he'll never give up foranybody. So why am I feeling these feelings for him?? He clearly hasjust been on drugs for the entire time he was telling me all those sweet things.

I decided to check again a few hours later to see if he's online.

Cheyanne:Hey.. Can I talk to you about something?

Zayn:I guess.

Cheyanne:Well I want to know if you're okay with me talking to you about this..

Zayn:I'm going to get offline if you don't hurry up and tell me what you need to tell me.

Cheyanne:When you were saying all those nice and sweet things to me, were you just high on drugs when you said them or did you actually mean it?

Zayn:That is for me to know and you to probably never find out. I'm going to work.

Zayn Malik is now offline.

What a fucking douchebag. I'm done with this.

My phone rings and I pick it up not even looking at the caller ID.

"Yeah?" I say into the receiver.

"Hey, it's Josh. You wanna go clubbing with me tonight?" I rolled my eyes and looked at the time on my phone. 7:30.

"How am I supposed to go clubbing Josh. I'm 15."

"I got you a fake ID remember?" The fake ID that Josh had given me when he and I were dating was still sitting untouched in my sock drawer.

"Yeah, okay, I'll go. Just come pick me up. I'll tell my parents I'm spending the night atCorrena's." He laughed into the phone.

"Alright gorgeous." I rolled my eyes as if he could see me do it and hung up.

3 hours later

After getting my parents permission and getting ready for the club, we were on our way finally. We made it there and got inside, got a table and Josh went and got us some drinks. This club was new in town. The owner of it was originally from England and he was a very rich man. I looked around for him but couldn't find him. Oh well. I looked up as Josh was coming back with our drinks. He set mine in front of me and I took a sip. I instantly gagged off it.

"What the hell did you get me?" I shoved it towards the middle of the table.

"Vodka."

"And?" I asked him

"Vodka.."I rolled my eyes as he handed me money to go get my own drink. I walked up to the packed bar and stood waiting for the bartender to give me her attention. After standing there for almost 10 minutes, I shouted for her. She dropped a glass bottle and watched it shatter before running crying to the back. I slammed my fist on the bar and mumbled under my breath.

"Damnit Cassandra, I fucking trained you in and you cant even hold onto a fucking bottle!?" A heavy accented voice came from the back. Must be the owner. I took out my phone and started scrolling on Facebook,still waiting to get a drink. I saw a body moving in the bar area, I didn't look up because it was probably the same bartender as before.

"What'll it be, love?" The heavy accented voice from before spoke directly in front of me. I snapped my head up to look into his brown eyes.

"Holy shit.." His eyes widened. It was him..

"Hippy?"

Woaaahhhh holy plot twist! Just popped right into my head in the middle of writing. Anyways, until next time,

Locowaya.