Mistakes

Harry

I sat at the barstool and checked my phone as I waited for Chey to be done eating. I had finished earlier because she was asleep. She sat across from me, her hair a beautiful mess. I couldn't believe it, but I think I was also falling in love with her. Which sucked because I knew I was always just going to be a fuck buddy to her and nothing more. She'll pick Zayn, they always do. This is almost routine with the way these events have played out, the only difference being she willingly chose to stay with me before Zayn had physically assaulted her. Most girls wait until after.

"All done." She took her last bite of garlic bread.

"Perfect." I said, putting my phone down and grabbing her plate to put it in the sink.

"Come here." She said quietly, I listened and walked over to her. She ran her fingers up my naked chest.

"What, love?" I asked her. She stuck her bottom lip out and whimpered softly.

"I want love." She whimpered.

"Yeah?" I questioned, she nodded.

"Well you gotta tell me what kind of love you want, babe." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Can we go get drunk?" She surprised me.

"Of course we can! Go put something sexy on and we'll go." I smiled sweetly at her. She went back upstairs and changed back into the purple dress while I went to the laundry room to grab a button up. Same blue one I wore the first night I met her.

"Okay, I'm ready." She twirled a strand of hair between her fingers, I glanced at her and had to look again because of how innocent and sexy she looked.

"Me too." I slipped on my most expensive pair of boots and we walked out.

Cheyanne

"I'm scared Zayn's going to try something." I whimpered softly as Harry put his hand on my bare thigh.

"Not while I'm around." He said sternly as he drove. The rest of the drive was silent. We arrived and I looked at the familiar bar I had only been in one time.

"Hey, he isn't going to touch you. I swear." Harry leaned over to kiss me. I kissed him back softly.

"I know.. I'm just nervous." I half laughed. We got out of the car and walked into the bar, hand in hand. The bouncer let us in with no issues just like Harry had predicted earlier. Walking in, the music was loud and everybody was already trying to hook up. Multiple girls on poles were dancing half naked.

"We came in on the strip club side." Harry laughed. He led me down the dark hallway I had met him in and it brought us to an equally loud, normal looking bar. It had the same dance floor, a DJ station, and a bar-top with seats. There were no other tables but one in the corner of the room.

"Where is he?" I asked Harry loudly. He shrugged and brought me to the bar. We sat next to a girl in her early twenties, she was wearing a crop top that said 'Hot Mess' and leggings that were almost two sizes two small. She had a lit joint between her fingers and she gave us the evil eye when we sat down. Harry seemed to know her and she was here alone. She touched his shoulder lightly.

"You come here alone, baby?" She said to him seductively.

"No, He didn't and he's not interested, thanks." I snapped at her.

"Who the fuck asked you, bitch?" I started to stand up but Harry put his hand on my thigh, tightly gripping my thigh, forcing me to stay in my chair.

"Alaska, knock it off. You're old enough to fucking know better." He snapped at her. She crossed her legs and puffed on the joint she was holding. A familiar voice rang out loudly from behind the bar.