Broken

Cheyanne

Having Zayn stay with Harry and I was really getting weird. I regretted doing anything with him because he honestly would make passes at me right in front of Harry. I was about to tell Harry that we needed fo tell him to get out before Zayn walked out to the kitchen for a cup of coffee.

"Harry, are you going to go fight tonight?" Harry looked up from his phone and raised his eyebrow.

"No. I have someone here I need to be with. Why would I continue to go fight?" I looked at both of them in confusion then got up to go sit on the couch. I could faintly hear them talking. This was way too confusing because I really didn't know which one I actually wanted to truly be with. I wanted it to be Harry but something inside me told me I wanted Zayn. It was awful. I couldn't make up my mind and I didn't want to fuck with Harry's heart because he really did treat me so much better than Zayn. But something drew me to Zayn and I felt bad.

"Fucking Christ." I mumbled to myself. I saw Harry look towards me, since he had probably heard me.

"You alright, love?" I shrugged.

"I don't know." I stared at the ground. He got off his barstool and came to kneel on the ground in front of me.

"Okay, what's the matter?" He asked in a hushed whisper so Zayn wouldn't hear.

"I don't know that him staying here is the best thing. He still loves me and I don't know how I feel." I said equally as quiet.

"Baby, I know. It's only for a few days more. Can you handle that?" He rubbed his large hand up and down my thigh.

"Sure.. For you, I will." He smiled, his dimples making me smile. I leaned in to kiss him sweetly.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you." I winked at him, pulling away from our kiss. I swept my hair out of my face. Harry stood up togo back to his conversation with Zayn. I turned on the couch and looked out the window. I noticed Zayn's car coming up the driveway, followed by a blue Ferrari.

"What the fuck?" I accidentally said out loud, causing Harry to stop in his tracks and look out the window.

"Zayn, your car is here." He mumbled and I watched Zayn go to the door, disappearing out it to go see what was going on.

Zayn

"Zayn, your car is here." I heard Harry say from the living room. I set my phone on the counter and got up to go outside. Alaska was driving my car and Ashton followed her in her own.

"God damn, Leave me alone already!" I yelled when she got out of the car, throwing my keys at me as hard as she could, missing so they landed in the bushes beside the front steps.

"My fucking pleasure." I stared at her as she flipped me off and walked to her car.

"Wait.." I sighed in defeat.

"What." She stopped, her fingers on the handle of her car door.

"Spend tonight with me? Please?" I begged, sitting on the front step, placing a cigarette between my lips and lighting it. Alaska sighed and opened the car door, saying something to Ashton and closing the door. I watched him drive off as she walked over to me, sitting beside me and rubbing my back gently.

"Zayn, you have to stop feeling so much for her. If she can sit there loving another guy right in front of you, then honestly fuck her. You deserve so much better." She said, planting a kiss on my head.

"Yeah, I know. I'm working on it." I said while staring at my cigarette.

"Start not giving a fuck when she's around. Act how you do around the other girls." I smirked at her words. She ran her hands through my hair and I felt her long nails rake against me. She grabbed my hair in a fistful and tugged it back gently, making my pants tighten.

"Fuck baby, don't do that." I moaned accidentally.

"Or what?" She smirked. I stood up and she did the same.

"Go to my car and you'll find out." I winked at her, slapping her ass as we both walked to my car.

Cheyanne

After I watched Zayn get in the car with that girl, I felt a knot in my stomach and I got up from my spot to go stand in the kitchen, where Harry sat at his usual spot with his eyes glued to his phone. I sat down next to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Hey." He draped an arm around me and rubbed my back softly.

"Hi." I replied. I couldn't tell him that I was jealous because again, that would be playing with his heart. He turned his head and pressed his lips to mine. I melted into his kiss. I really did feel something for him, so I wasn't just pretending. It was real, just not as strong and vibrant as it was for Zayn.

"What are we going to do tonight?" As I was about to answer him, the door flew open and Zayn and his mistress walked in. She had an unbuttoned flannel and leggings and he had just unbuttoned jeans, holding his shirt in his hands. Both of them were covered in hickeys from what they had just done in the car.

"Great. The slut is back." I mumbled a little too loud. Harry squeezed my shoulder, warning me to watch what I said.

"Excuse me?" The bitch walked up to me.

"Or should I have said skank?" I snapped at her. She raised her hand to try and hit me, but Harry grabbed her wrist.

"Not. In. My. House." He snarled and shoved her towards Zayn. The bitch, whose name I couldn't remember, sulked over to Zayn as he dragged her towards the guest room he was staying in.

"What the fuck is her problem." I rested my head on Harry's shoulder after he was seated beside me again.

"Alaska is protective of Zayn. She's his main bitch. It's fucking annoying because she has no manners, but it's entertaining when they fight." Hearing the words made my stomach twist slightly.

"Whatever. She's a fucking bitch. That's the second time she's tried to fight me." I shrugged.

"Well she won't get away with it. Not while I'm around."

"I could take her with one hand behind my back. She's a fucking toothpick." I laughed.

"Yeah, yeah, you're so tough." Harry rolled his eyes, I gently punched his arm.

"Shut up. You're mean."

"Oh, I'm mean? Well gorgeous, get up to my bedroom before I show you how mean I can be, right on this fucking counter." I smirked at him and instead of obeying, pushed the barstool I was sitting on out of the way and sat up on the counter, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Oh, you bad girl." He stood between my legs and kissed me hard.

"Fuck, Harry. I need it." I breathed.

"As you wish, my love." He was quick to unbuckle his pants and pull mine off. He shoved his down to his knees and pulled me close, his tip just at my entrance.

"Tell me if I'm hurting you." He snarled.

"I wi-" I was cut off by him slamming into me, "F-Fuck!" I moaned loudly, not caring about the two others in the house hearing me, they should know Harry fucks me the best.

"You okay?" He continued to pound into me. All I could do was nod since I was a mess of sweat and moaning. We both were.

"Fuck! Yes! Harder!" I screamed.

"Yes baby, make sure they know what I do to you!" He thrusted harder and deeper inside of me.

"H-Harry!" I screamed his name to the point where my throat hurt.

"Let them know who fucks you this good!" He brought his hands down to where we were connected  and rubbed my clit harshly, still burying himself deeper inside of me. I came hard and screamed his name again, causing him to spill himself inside of me. We were a mess, breathing heavy as he pushed his hair out of his face.

"I'll just... grab a water and leave.." Zayn awkwardly walked up to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle, disappearing back towards the guest room.