Harry's Night

Cheyanne

Leaving Zayn's house was not what I wanted to do. I wanted to fuck him so bad. Losing my V-Card to him was in my near future, I could feel it. He just.. fuck he irritates me so much. I grabbed my phone and went to sit on the couch. Scrolling through Facebook, a message request popped up.

Harry Styles wants to connect with you.

Cheyanne Beckett accepted your request!

Cheyanne: Hello.

Harry: Hey beautiful. We didn't get to finish fooling around after Zayn pulled you away from me so fast.

Cheyanne: Yeah, but now that I'm sober, I can think straight about who I'm following through a dark hallway.

Harry: Yeah that wasn't very classy of me. My apologies.

Cheyanne: It's alright. I didn't think you were gonna hurt me. You seem harmless.

Harry: I try to be harmless most of the time.

Cheyanne: Well then no more dragging intoxicated women down dark hallways mister.

Harry: Yes ma'am.

His profile picture was hot as fuck. Man he's perfect.

Cheyanne: You friends with Zayn??

Harry: Yeah.. Unfortunately.

Cheyanne: What's so unfortunate about it?

Harry: Well I can't exactly judge him about the drug use because I am his dealer but what I can say is he doesn't treat his women properly.

Cheyanne: In what way??

Harry: Well.. He hit Jade the other day. Maybe it's just her. I guess all I have to say is be careful around him. Girls fall in love with him very easily but when it's bad, it's really bad.

Cheyanne: Oh.. Well.. I didn't notice any girls around you when I was trying to follow you so we could hook up.

Harry: We were gonna hook up? I thought you just wanted me to sit with you until you sobered up. That's what Zayn told me you and him did.

Cheyanne: I was asleep five seconds after getting into his car. I don't even remember going to his house to be honest.

Harry: Well. Wanna try again maybe?

Cheyanne: If you insist, pretty boy. You got a car?

Harry: Duh xoxo Be there at 7 and we can try again.

Cheyanne: We can't do it here though. Gotta go some other place.

Harry: You'll like my place. I'm super neat and it's big.

Cheyanne: Okay.. See you at 7. :)

Cheyanne Beckett is now offline.

Harry Styles is now offline.