Chapter Eleven

Ryan and Lily laid in bed, under a bedsheets that had been crumpled beyond recognition "I've missed this" Ryan grinned as he traced Lily's bare back with his finger tips.

"Oh is that right?" She giggles playfully and Ryan quickly corrects himself.

"Not this...well yeah I have missed this too" he smiles cheekily "What I mean is...I missed you" his face has a serious expression now.

"I missed you too" Lily reached up and kissed him gently "I'm so sorry I pushed you away, I was a an idiot"

"You have nothing to be sorry for baby, but there is something I want you to know. What ever happens I am always going to be here, I love you so much and honestly can't imagine my life without you now" Ryan said as he looked into Lily's teary eyes.

"I love you too and I don't ever want to be without you again" Lily laid back down and Ryan knelt up on his elbow, he leant down and kissed her leaning his body over hers. Lily bit her lip as she felt Ryan's hand move down her body.

××

Anna climbed out of bed wearing her underwear, neither her or Natalie could go back to there rooms for their nightwear as they didn't want to disturb Lily and Ryan.

The girls had managed to book another hotel room "What time is it?" Natalie groaned from under the covers.

"Noon" Anna chuckled as she watched a very rough looking Natalie appear.

"Shit we missed breakfast" Natalie moaned as she flopped back down on the bed "Hey have Ryan and Lily...?"

"Yeah Drew said they went down for breakfast a couple of hours ago and have headed out" Anna pulled on her black Jeans and white shirt and scraped her hair into a messy bun.

××

"I'm so glad we're doing this" Ryan sighed as they walked down the sidewalk hand in hand.

"What holding hands?" Lily teased and Ryan laughed out.

"No being together I mean" Ryan looped his arm around she Lily's waist

"Yeah its great" Lily sighed.

"Hey you're not having second thoughts are you?" Ryan stoped and looked at her.

"Are you crazy?" Lily chuckled "Ryan Tedder I have learnt two things since I have been with you, firstly I like myself better when I am with you"

"And number two?" Ryan wondered and Lily laughed a little.

"Number two is I can't cope with the thought of not having you in my life" Lily reached up and gently kissed him, before pulling away. Ryan grabbed her hips with both hands and pulled her back to him, kissing her again. Lily didn't resist she just lifted her arms and wrapped them around Ryan's neck. Neither of them seemed to care they were in full view of everyone passing by.

××

Obviously kissing Ryan Tedder in a public place isn't going to go unnoticed, and it wasn't long before pictures, tweets and stories started appearing on the internet 'Is Ryan Tedder officially off the market...'

"For fuck sake" Ryan slammed his phone down on the table in front of Lily "They're running stories already" he frowned as he moved to sit beside her.

"Let them" Lily replied to Ryan's surprise "Our family know about us now, and Blake can't hurt us from in prison. So what's stopping us from going public?"

"Absolutely nothing" Ryan grinned as he moved closer to Lily.

"Lily, are you up here?" A familiar voice called up the stairs. Ryan and Lily had found themselves back in Lily's studio. It was Dean's voice they had heard.

"Oh sorry guys I didn't mean to interrupt. I can come back later" Dean hesitated a little.

"No don't be silly it's fine" Lily smiled "Is there something wrong?"

"Oh no nothings wrong, I just need a really big favour" Dean was almost batting his eyelashes at Lily. She rolled her eyes and frowned.

"What?" She moaned and Ryan half smiled.

"I need you to do a shoot for fashion week" Dean pleaded "It's an off the record shoot for our promotions team"

"Yeah...okay" Lily sighed.

"It'd mean a free all access pass to the show and of course your drinks and...hang on did you just say yes?" Dean beamed with relief and excitement "Oh honey you have just saved my life...literally. I owe you"

"It's fine, really. You have done me enough favours over the years" Lily smiled "Where is it and what time do I need to be there?"

"I'll call you with details" Dean turned to rush away, he hugged Lily first before disappearing down the stairs.

"You Lily Grainger need to learn how to say No...try it with me N...O...No...Nnnoooo" Ryan teased and Lily hit his arm.

"Shut up" Lily frowned "Dean's a good friend, he's done so much for me"

"I'm just playing" Ryan replied "I'm just upset I need to make new plans tonight"

"Come with me" Lily smiled and Ryan chuckled.

"To fashion week?" He laughed and Lily paused "I'd look out of place"

"No you wouldn't" Lily looked at him "You look good in anything"

××

The buzzer beeped loudly, echoing all around the building. Blake Timms sat patiently at the table and waited, he was wearing a grey track suit, same as everyone else and a light blue sash which indicated he had a visitor.

Blake's face lightened as he saw a familiar woman walking toward him, Blonde hair, blue eyes, smartly dress. Quite the clique really "Oh darling you look terrible" she fussed as she tried to hug him.

"NO CONTACT" An officer bellowed and the woman apologised.

"Are you okay, are they treating you well?" the woman continued to fuss from a safe distance.

"Lydia I'm fine" Blake snapped a little "Did you do what I asked?"

"Yes I did, but I don't see how it's going to help you get out of here " Lydia frowned "Blake you shot a woman in the stomach"

"Yeah in self defense" Blake jumped to his own defense "I told you. Beside I am not asking for a full pardon or reduced sentence. Just to serve the rest of my sentence in a secure psychiatric hospital"