Chapter Thirteen

A selfie of Ryan and Lily from the night before, which Ryan had posted on twitter, was enough to excite the world.

Notifications were coming in hard and fast "Wow fans are pretty alert today" Ryan chuckled as his phone beeped for the hundredth time.

"Yeah perhaps it has something to do with the caption you chose for that picture" Lily chuckled as she got to work on editing some of the photographs from the previous night.

"Yeah okay" Ryan admitted it wasn't one of his brightest ideas to use the caption 'Date Night with my Queen'

"Hello" a voice called out as the door bell rang and Lily smiled at the familiar voice. Natalie appeared at the top of the stairs "Hey you two I thought I might find you both here"

"Hey" Lily stoop up from behind her laptop and went to hug Natalie "Everything okay?"

"Yeah fine I just thought I would check in" Natalie looked at Ryan Ho was half smiling at her.

"Can I get you a drink Nat?" Lily asked as she headed towards the kitchenette area.

"Did you get them all?" Ryan whispered so Lily couldn't hear.

"Yeah I'll sort it all out for you, for tonight" Natalie replied quietly "Did you get what you needed?"

"Yeah its all sorted"

"Oh my god, she really has no idea does she?" Natalie giggled excitedly. Ryan shook his head and turned back to the kitchenette where Lily was busy making coffee, she was completely oblivious to his plans.

××

"I wish I was there to see her face" Violet smiled as she handed Tom some paperwork. They had been sorting out Toms office.

"It will be a picture, but this is there moment Vi. Ryan needs to do it how he sees fit" Tom exhaled.

"Yeah I know that, but I was just saying it'd be nice that's all "She has been through so much in the last few months and now everything with that horrible stalker man is sorted, well now she can finally be happy"

Tom wrapped his arms around Violets shoulders and kissed her gently.

××

"Oh my god is that her?" female voice whispered from behind Lily. She was stood in the queue at Starbucks waiting for hers and Ryan's coffees.

"I don't know ask her" another one said, Lily had started to feel a little uncomfortable, she pulled her jacket around her torso a little bit more. Lily jumped as she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey baby are you okay?" Ryan looked concerned, Lily could hear the whispering get louder.

"I told you it was her" A girl gasped "Wow she is beautiful" Lily was surprised by this coment.

"Lil, baby" Ryan's voice reached her again.

"Sorry yeah I'm fine" Lily replied as she looked behind her at the young girls, she smiled at them efore turning back to face Ryan "I think you have some fans behind you" she chuckled and Ryan turned around.

"Oh my god" One of them let out a little louder than she meant to.

"Ryan hi" a girl interrupted confidently "My name is Simone, this is Justine and Marsha"

"It's nice to meet you" Ryan seems surprisingly comfortable around these women. He figured it's probably because Lily was standing beside him "Are you guys fans?"

"Oh god yeah" Simone exaggerated slightly, much to Lily's amusement "we have followed OneRepublic since forever"

"You're our favourite band" the girl Simone had introduced as Marsha added.