Chapter Ten

It had been almost two weeks since Lily and Ryan had decided to take things slow. They had spent most of the time talking about anything and everything...everything except the baby. Neither of them wanted to push the subject so they left things the way they were for now.

It was late and during a concert when The guys from OneRepublic decided to accept an ice bucket challenge nomination they had received. They had decided to do it after their show had finished. They turned on the lights and head back on stage.

Lily had no idea how she had been dragged into it, but here she was standing on stage next to Ryan waiting for a huge bucket of icy water to be tipped over her head "just remind me gain why I am doing this" Lily frowned.

"For the fans" Ryan chuckled and Lily continued to frown.

"They're your fans" she replied.

"Okay well just think of the good cause you'll be supporting" Ryan looked over at Eddie and Drew who had just been soaked, he smiled as he watched the guy walk over to him and Lily "You ready?" Lily grabbed Ryan's hand tightly and counted down from 5, she let out a squeal as the freezing water saturated through her clothes. Ryan barely winced, Lily assumed he must have been 'manning up' in front of his fans. She rushed off stage towards Eddie and a towel he was holding open for her. Lily wrapped it tightly around her shoulders as she listened to Ryan's nominations, she smiled when he walked towards her and also took a towel off Eddie.

"You okay?" Ryan tucked some hair behind Lily's ear as she looked up at him, Anna nudged Drew and they both watched as Lily and Ryan got closer.

Lily didn't reply she just nodded and carried on looking up at him, neither of them spoke again they just kissed, gently at first before becoming more intense.

××

Ryan and Lily headed to the girls (Lily, Anna and Natalie's) hotel room to get changed and have a shower. The guys were staying on the tour bus for the night.

××

"Looks like we're sleeping on the bus with you guys" Natalie teased and Zach glanced at her and then at Anna.

"What do you mean sleeping on the bus?" Zach replied.

"

Well we don't have a room to go to now" Anna smiled cheekily at Zach who frowned.

"How come?" Zach replied.

"Because Ryan and Lily are in there" Drew informed them all.

"Doing what?" Zach asked innocently...

"Oh I'm going to take a wild guess at making up properly dude" Eddie laughed and hits Zachs back. Everyone laughed...

××

The door to Lily's room burst open as Lily and Ryan fell through it clumsily, they were both still soaking wet from the ice bucket challenge. Ryan's kiss was dominating, the pair crashed into the wall as Lily flicked the door shut. She gasped as she felt Ryan's hand under the hem of her dress, lifting it to her waist as he ran his hand up her thigh to her waist. He squeezed hard on the skin above her hip making her moan out, Ryan bit Lily's lip demanding entrance which she allowed, she opened her mouth a little giving Ryan full advantage. As their tongues fought a war for dominance Ryan grabbed Lily and lifted her off the ground, she wrapped her legs around his waist as he pulled away from her mouth and kissed her neck almost agressively...

Lily pulled on Ryan's shirt ripping open the buttons revealing his bare chest, Ryan pulled down on the straps of Lily's dress and it fell down around her waist revealing her black strapless bra. Lily's hands moved through Ryan's hair as she felt his bristly skin and hot breath moving down her neck and across her chest "This needs to come off" Ryan exhaled as he tugged on her bra, he reached round Lily's body and unclipped it effortlessly before discarding it on the floor.

Lily arched her back as she felt Ryan's hands cupping her breasts momentarily before reaching his hand round to her hair and yanking it backwards before kissing her neck hard, he turned quickly and laid Lily down on the bed. Pulling off her dress and panties leaving her completely naked, Lily couldn't bare the loss of connection with Ryan's body so she sat up and pulled Ryan down on top of her, using the chain around his neck. She wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him towards her, feeling Ryan's jeans against her naked skin drove Lily crazy, the thought of being so close but yet so far from the only thing she desired...The desperation for Ryan inside her finally took over her as she pulled on his pants, ripping open the belt and buttons that had been holding them around his waist. Lily took great pleasure in the removing the only thing that was separating her from was she craved.

Ryan smirked at the urgency in Lily's eyes, he put his hand in the small of her back and guided her down onto the bed "Are you sure?" He whispered in between kisses, Lily panted and nodded her reply. Ryan couldn't hold back anymore all the feelings he had for her, the constant need he had for her while he watched her earlier working and talking to people.

Lily let out a gasp as she felt Ryan enter her she grabbed his arms as he trusted deeper, Ryan grabbed Lily's hands in his and moved them above her head, resting a hand each side of her head he continued to delve deep inside her arching her back with every thrust. Reclaiming every inch of her for himself.

Lily's heart pounded in the her chest as her desire for Ryan increased, she could feel her body shake as she felt Ryan taking all of her, she could hear his breathing getting heavier and heavier until it was gentle moans, Lily couldn't hold it in as a feeling of exstacy rushed through her body "Give it to me baby, let me have it" Ryan whispered in her ear as Lily finally let go, Lily felt her body tremble underneath him as he too gave her his release.

Lily had given herself to Ryan once more, giving him everything he had ever wanted.

××

"It's been almost 3 hours surely they must be about finished by now?" Eddie exhaled as he finished up yet another beer.

"You don't know Lily and Ryan" Natalie smirked a she looked at Anna.

"Yeah and I'm not sure we want to know that side of Ryan either" Zach cringed "It's gross..."

"Oh come on you can't deny that you're happy they are back together" Natalie laughed.

"Yeah I am really happy for them both that they made up" Zach hesitated "But sitting down here knowing exactly what they are doing up there..."

"Yeah Zachs right it's gross" Brent quickly stopped Zach from saying anymore.

"See" Zach pointed at Brent "Thanks Brent"

"Yeah okay it is aster little awkward I guess" Natalie agreed.

"What are we supposed to say to them when they come down...oh hi guys, have fun?" Eddie smirked.

"EWW no, we just talk as normal" Natalie frowned.

××××××××××××××

A.N

The song I have added is the song I imagine for Lily's and Ryan's love scene...Wings by Birdy xxx