Chapter 20

Maybe because of the exhausting journey back home, we actually slept. At first I thought that I couldn't sleep thanks to Mr. Raymond Kingsley snuggled up beside me with his overly handsome face and his awesome body, but the fatigue overcame all my senses and I was asleep in no time. But things got a little awkward when we woke up. The chill of the night was gone and his arms and legs were around me, and my head on his arm instead of the pillow. He was awake by the time I opened my eyes, staring right at my face.

"What the hell!" I mumbled, jerking back. Thanks to the wall behind me, I didn't fall down and break my head.

"Good morning, sleep talker!" He grinned and I frowned.

"What?" I asked bewildered.

"You know, you talk in your sleep," he smirked and I blushed. "You say the most cutest things ever."

"Oh God, kill me," I groaned. That was the last thing I had to do right beside Ray.

"You admitted how handsome I was and how happy you were that you got to sleep beside me," he grinned and I cringed. I did not say that! "You were so happy that you were gonna celebrate it with an ice cream festival," he laughed.

Familiar flashes of ice cream festival were coming to my head. I really did dream about a joyous ice cream festival that night! Then that must mean whatever he said was true!

"Oh my God," I squeezed my eyes shut and sunk into the wall. I didn't wanna face this humiliation anymore.

"All of a sudden you started squealing about how handsome I looked that you pounced on me and kissed me," he said and I gaped, my jaw touching the ground.

"I did not do that!" I yelled, getting up.

"As much as I want to believe that as well, you still did kiss me. In fact, you fought me, pinned me to the bed and kissed me. Do I really look that irresistible to you?" He asked innocently and I crouched in the corner of the room, sulking. Did my first kiss go away in my sleep? Really? Is my fate really that bad? I did get dreams about kissing Ray, but it was the first time I acted out that scene in my sleep! How could I do it?

"You're lying!" I yelled and got up.

"I am not. Why would I lie about you kissing me?"

"Because you know that I like you. That is why you are making up things!" I yelled.

"Do you want me to enact the entire thing which happened yesterday?" He smirked.

"What?"

"Well," he said and threw me onto the bed. "Try to fight me," he said and he pounced on me. When he got closer to my face, I instinctively blocked him out. Then suddenly, as if it was deja vu, I could see my dream when I tried to kiss him. In the end when I failed to kiss him as he was too strong and he blocked me out, he loosened his defenses and I slipped and pecked his lips. By the time I could snap out of that dream, he was on top of me, kissing me. The door opened all of a sudden, and there she was, Ray's mother, with her jaw dropped, gaping at us. I pushed Ray aside, my face fuming and I ran out of the room. Behind me, I could hear Ray screaming at his mother.

"Mom, you could knock!"

"Sorry, my bad!" She giggled.

"Angela! Wait!" Ray yelled and ran after me.

"No, I won't!" I yelled and ran into the garden behind the mansion.

"I am serious, just wait!" He yelled, still running after me.

"You are such a sexual harasser!" I yelled. "I can't believe that you did that!"

"What did you say?" He yelled and pounced on me and we both fell down, tumbling on the grass.