Chapter 6

The next two days were a little awkward as I still sat with the 'it' gang and was still not used to the stares that I received. Hunter refused to even look at me Ray pretended that I was just another background character who sat beside him. Thomas and Dylan spoke to me normally and I was thankful that there were at least two guys who liked me for who I was. They kept pampering me for no reason and somehow, that made me happy.

"So, about that book you were talking in the class," Thomas recollected. "I have it at home. Do you wanna borrow it?"

"Can I?" I looked at him as if I was a little girl who was about to receive the biggest chocolate in the lot.

He laughed at my expression. "Yeah, why not? You can come over to my place and on the way we can get some ice cream too."

"Perfect!" I squealed. "Let's do this!"

But then, I realised too late that I didn't ask about Ray's plans. He was glaring at me and I cowered a little under that gaze. Sorry, I mouthed and he sighed.

"Ice cream sounds perfect," Ray said and stood up. "I guess I'll tag along as well. Meet you guys in the evening," with that he left.

"Well, now that even he is coming, should I invite my sister as well? She's been drilling my head to meet up with all you guys," Dylan said and Hunter looked like he was going to be sick. Thomas hesitantly nodded and I just sat back, not really understanding anything. "Well, then I'll leave early to pick up my sister," he said and left.

Well, I understood what the problem was when we met at the parking lot.

"Dylan is getting his sister?" Ray groaned. "Why did you let him?"

"Well, I couldn't really offend him by saying a no," Thomas shrugged.

"Like in hell he would be offended," Ray exclaimed. "Hunter, you are all blunt talk! You could have stopped him!"

"I didn't feel like interrupting then," he said and got into his car. "Tom, are you coming?"

"Yeah, I am," he said and got into the driver's seat. "We can't do anything about it, Ray. If you could have sat with us till the end, you would have stopped this. But now, let's deal with this."

Ray grudgingly got into his car and I hurriedly tagged along. I didn't wanna be in Hunter's car for now. At least after all that had happened, I'd pick Ray's annoyance over Hunter's assumptions.

After a few minutes of tense silence, Ray spoke, "Be careful with Dylan's sister, okay? She is somewhat of a stuck up person."

"Really?" I asked. I could never imagine sisters as stuck ups. They were usually a little annoying, whiny, but over all cute. But I wondered what was the matter with all the guys thinking about her that way. What could possibly go wrong over meeting a friend's little sister in an ice cream parlor?

If you thought that way, then here are the things that could possibly go wrong.

Instead of a small ice cream parlor, you could end up in a place which looks like a freaking castle.

You could feel terribly out of place in between all the handsome guys.

Your dress could be the most inappropriate thing in that place filled with prim and proper looking people.

And last but not the least, the little sister which you have been planning on meeting, could be a gorgeous looking person who was slightly elder to us.

I sat and gaped at Dylan and his sister who were making their way towards us. They looked like a couple to be frank, but that would be incestuous. His sister was taller than me by an inch and wore a three inch heel just to make sure that her legs looked long enough, and so long that they went on forever. She had all the right curves at all the right places and the right amount of hip sway to let people take a double turn. She had sandy blonde hair and honey colored eyes with a sharp nose and plump lips painted red, and an elegant dress to boot. She was beautiful, no doubt about it, but somewhere along the lines, she looked a little intimidating. Nothing my little heart cannot handle.