27; Thorn

🔸▫🔹▪Eden's pov▪🔹▫🔸

Toady started off weird. My mom was yelling on the phone. Yelling. She rarely does that. Then she was being hesitant about letting me go to Reid's for dinner. But she still let me. Then I saw Eva eating candy. And she said she was on this diet. Seriously, that's the first time I've seen her eat sweets.

Then on the bus ride, my music wasn't working right. And now I'm getting off the bus and there is barley anyone around my locker.

Does anyone else think that's weird?

I shake my head and shut my locker, standing up and turning around. And somehow! I freakin whined up tripping into someone again.

I sigh as I stare into Reid's chocolate eyes. He stares down at me and smirks. And guess what? The weird part was that he didn't say an comments. Just smirked and stared. I stand up and furrow my eyebrows at him.

"What, no smart ass comment like usual?" He shrugged and grabs me by the waist, yanking me to his chest. I gasp, making his smirk grow. "You know," He starts, his voice seeming deeper than yesterday... Is that even possible? "Your really sexy, babe." My eyes winded a bit. How is he being so forward and straight out? He isn't usually unless someone gives him a reason.

See... Even Reid's off! Wait a minute.... wasn't that mole on his right jawline... not the left? Oh my god, maybe it's just my senses that are changing!

"Reid, are you okay?" I ask softly, cupping his face. It seems rougher. And theirs a small stubble all the way around his mouth from where I guess he hadn't shaved in a couple days. Why does he seem so different?

He holds me tighter to him. "I'm perfectly fine, babe." He leans forward and kisses me. But it's not like his normal kisses. This one is just nasty and rough. His breath smells like beer and he's acting completely different. The hell?

I push away and as soon as I do, a booming voice echoes through the halls.

"THORN!" Thorn? Wait! That's Reid's voice! I hold Reid at shoulders length and look at him confused. He still smirks. I turn to my right and see- REID?! What?! he is storming towards us. I look back in front of me.

Reid?

What the hell is going on?!

Mad Reid storms towards us and pushes smirking Reid away from me. I slowly step back and look at what's in front of me. Mad Reid pushes smirking Reid against the wall and then comes to me. His dark eyes are illuminating as he nears me. When he reaches out to touch me, I jump back.

He looks hurt but I can't tell which Reid is... Reid!

"What the hell is going on?!" I boom. He sighs and runs a hand through his hair, looking at the smirking Reid against the wall. He has his arms crossed and leaning his back against it.

"Eden this is Thorn.... my twin." I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and anger both. "Twin? I just thought you had Emily." He shook his head and glared at Thorn. "He disappeared with my dad. He was ways with him."

"Dad misses you Will. Everyone does. Why don't you come and visit sometime? And bring your sexy booty call with you. I could have some fun with her." Thorn winked at me. I slowly moved closer to Reid. He grabbed my hand from behind.

'I'm never going to see dad again. And your never going to touch Eden." His voice was stern. Strong. Definitely the Reid I know. Thorn leans up from the wall and never stops smirking. "We'll see." He winked at me again before walking off.

I turn to Reid. "Why didn't you tell me you had a twin?" I asked. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I didn't think he'd become a problem. But he probably joined a gang with dad." My eyes winded. "Gang? As in killers, drug dealers, thief's?"