30; Flubbergastrered

🔹▪🔸▫Eden's pov▫🔸▪🔹

"Eden? Can I come in?"

I hear my dad's voice and jump. But it's not like I got anywhere. Because Reid was tightly pressed against me.

"Reid," I whispered in a moan. He bite softly under my ear and I had to bite down on my lip to hold back. "Stop." He smirked and kept sucking on my skin. "Your dad won't know your in here if we're quiet. But I know that's hard for you isn't it, E?"

I playfully punch him. I then pulled him away by the shoulders. He smiled down at me, still hovering.

"Maybe if you weren't dry humping me this wouldn't be a problem." He commented, smirking. He softly massaged my bare stomach with his hand.

"Eden? Are you in there?"

"Yeah dad. I just got out of the shower and am getting dressed." Reid replaced his lips back on my neck moving his hips so that he pressed his crotch harder on mine. I slapped him as I was trying to hold in a moan.

"With Reid in there?"

"No. I'm in the bathroom with the door shut-"

"Hey Mr. Harwell!" Reid cheered into my neck, laughing. I punched him. "Uh... Hi Reid. You mind giving up Eden for a couple minutes? I think she could use some air." Reid froze and slowly leaned up from my neck.

I shook my head at his shocked, scared expression. I grabbed his wrist that was halfway up my shirt and slid it out, making my stomach flutter where his fingers brushed past it. I unwrapped my legs from his waist and crawled out from under him.

When I stood up and looked back at him, he was laying on his back on the bed, pouting. I laugh and walk to the door, trying to fix my hair as much as I can.

I open the door and fake smile, sliding out the door and shutting it behind me. I lean against it, crossing my arms.

"Sorry... He's a little..."

Dad laughs and nods. "I get it, Eden." I furrow my eyebrows. "Wait... your not mad?" He shook his head. "No. Your almost eighteen. No matter what I say now, you won't listen. It's too late now. Besides, I know how horny teenage guys can be. Just don't mess up."

My face reddened. "Dad! No we weren't doing... that! I would've stopped it before it got too far." He laughed again. "Okayyyy."

"What? You don't believe me?" I questioned. He shook his head. "I didn't say that." I pointed at him. "You were thinking it!"

We both started laughing and I smiled. Dads changed.... But it was for the better. I can actually talk to him like a human being now. That makes me happy. I hated when I visited him and we barley even spoke one word to each other.

"I'm glad I can finally talk to you, dad." He nodded and pulled me in for a hug. I silently gasped. I've never hugged him. Ever. I mean, maybe when I was a kid. But I really kinda forgot those.

"Me too, sweetie. I know I was never there for you and Eva. I'm gonna start paying child support and getting ya'll more often. I'm so sorry, baby. I am going to start trying my hardest." I smile and dig my face in his shoulder. I think I might cry.

"I know dad... I'm proud of you." Which I never have been before. He used to always get fired and drunk a lot. He's obviously changed a lot. And I'm glad he has. He's become a better man, even if he has his bad qualities. At least he has good ones now.

"I love you Eden. I don't say it a lot, but I love you." I smile again and squeeze him. "I love you too dad."

We pull away and he smiles at me, nodding. And if I didn't know any better, I would've thought he was crying. He sighed and released me. "I'm gonna go talk to your sister." I nodded and leaned back against the door. "Okay.. thanks for talking to me."