40; Wind, Tears, Music, and a motorcycle

Song; "Remembering Sunday" by All Time Low.

~~~*~~~

♠♥♣♦Reid's pov♦♣♥♠

Don't fall. I love you." Eden smiles, patting my chest. "I love you too. Go have fun." I grin at her and nod before jogging off to the car where Tanner sat in the drivers seat.

As he pulls away, I watch Eden get farther and farther away.

"Damn man, your whipped- ow!" He yells. I laugh. "Shut up. Zander's the one always blabbing about my cousin." Tanner shivers. "Eugh. I walked into them making out. It was a horrible sight."

I laugh and shoe his shoulder. "Your funny, Tanner. But you should really find a girl. Me, Zander, and Dexter all found us one. It's about time you settled down." He rolled his eyes, speeding up. "Don't talk that shit to me- OH I LOVE THIS SONG!"

He turned up the radio so "Honey I'm good" by Andy Grammar blasted through the speakers, vibrating the car.

He started screaming along to the course.

"So na na, honey I'm good, I could have another but I probably should not. I got somebody at home and If I stay I might not leave alone!"

I laugh as he sings the rest of the ride.

~~~*~~~

"What's up man? I'm glad you could make it. You didn't come see me Friday." Hunter gave me a bro hug and I slapped his back, friendly. We pulled back. "Yea, I had to fix some stuff up with my dad," I shook his shoulder. "Damn, Hunt. Your getting tall. You been eating your veggies?" He punches my shoulder.

"No, dumbass. Your trainers been training me."

"Zander?" He nods, smirking. "Sure has. Also tells me you've got a girl. Who is this mysterious hottie?" I give him a nuggie.

"Shut up, dick wad. She's mine. Zander just had a little crush on her." Hunter laughs and pushes me off, fixing his black curls.

Hunter's been working at the bar since he was fifteen. He lied saying he was eighteen so he could get a job. He's seventeen now and we've always had each other's back. He feels like a little brother. Or a little me.

Next year there could be a little me running around....

The thought makes me smile and I look to the house. I nod upwards at it. "So this your party?" He shakes his head. "Nah. My sister's. She has some hot friends. I'm not even joking. Their sluts but hot ones." I punched his shoulder.

"Your a perv, Hunt.... I' so proud! My boy's all grown up!" I give him another nuggie.

In nineteen years.... I can say that to my son or daughter. When they graduate high school.

Wait... is it a girl or a boy?! Oh! I hope it's a girl! So I can make sure she never dates anyone. I've always wanted to do that!

"Shut up, fatty. That girl's watching." I let go of him an look over. There is a small group of girls around his age. Theirs two blondes and a brunette. The brunette is talking to her friends while staring at Hunter. I smirk and push him towards her.

"Go get her number." He glares at me and tries to stand his ground but I push him harder, and this time he falls into the girls. I laugh. It reminded me of my clumsy. My Eden.

My Love.

"Reid!"

I heard Zander calling my name. I look over and smile, nodding upwards once. "Sup, Zander. Where's the guys? I saw Tanner about half an hour ago." Zander jogged over to me with a drink in his hand and shrugs. "Don't know. Haven't seen Dexter all night. I saw Tanner somewhere inside touching all over a blonde."