Ch.1

"Carrie,how are you today?" My mom asked me from downstairs.

"Fine. Thanks." I answered.

"Are you sure sweetie,

you seem a bit down today?"

"How is that any different than any other day?" I asked her.

"Okay. Hurry up and get ready, you don't want to be late for school. " she said walking away.

I walked to my dresser and pulled out a green tank top, an oversized hoodie, and Denim jeans.

I thought back to yesterday.

"Ugh, she's so ugly. She should die so I don't have to look at her anymore. "

"Yeah, hear that Carrie? You don't belong here. Your sickening to even look at." She said followed by a laugh causing all her minions to laugh to. Then everyone tried to fit in and laugh.

NO! I can't think about that. I have to plan. If I see him today I don't care if I die I will kill him. I thought grinning to myself. Ill make him hurt. That pathetic,

"UGH!" I screamed out of full blown anger.

I slipped on my hoodie and walked to bathroom to do my hair.

I stared at the person staring back at me.

Layered brown hair that was slowly turning brown, deep green eyes, a round face, slim nose, and full thick lips. My mother has always love those lips. The perfect cupids bow, small not too small, big but not too big, perfect. So mom had said.

But what I saw as the main thing, was my eyes. So full of hate towards keven for killing my sister.

"At least your not fat!" She screamed at me. As I thought back to yesterday.

" That's the only good thing about you" one of her minions continued.

"Stop thinking Carrie. Deep breaths in-out." She thought to herself.

"I hope I see him today." I thought pulling my hair back and grabbing my bag and heading out the door. Leaving mom to worry that something was wrong, but I could care less. I was busy picturing what torture I'd put him through for killing my sister.

The cops let him get off said they didn't have enough evidence to prove he killed her and ruled it as suicide. I knew better she was happy with so many dreams and he took them,all of them, he took them all away. She was only fourteen and was killed on my sweet sixteenth.

"Happy birthday Carrie." I thought to myself kicking a rock down the road.

"Having fun?" Asked a strange voice causing me to look up.

A tall man, six foot eight maybe, with bright green eyes and a short stubble growing along his chin.

He was dressed in a black trench coat, gray pants, and a black and gray hat on his head.

"Not really. Now move." I said sensing he was bad news.

"Hmmmm....no." He answered giving me a bad feeling. "I need you to come with me."

"Hmmm....no." I answered.

"Too bad, I was hoping this would be easy."

"Yep, 'cause your just gonna stop me on the side of the road,tell me to come with you, and I follow you like a puppy? Well in that case,....NO! Now MOVE!" I screamed.

Suddenly I was pulled back with something hard and cool pressed against my temple.

It didn't take long for me to register that it was a gun.