Ch.12

*Jess's Prov.*

After I took off I went to an old friends. He lived about 300 miles away in N.Y.C. To make it short i used to hang out with him when I was younger. I would go there and get away from my lovey dovey parents, my siblings, and most of all, chores. We'd play baseball and football. Then when we were tired his mom would bring us some lemonade and fudge pops. I really enjoyed those day.

Then a couple years ago we'd be each others wingman to help get chicks. We were such perverts. We were also what I guess you could say was "the bad boys."

We'd go to parties and get drunk at almost every party we ever went to. I remember when some guys who were

So drunk they couldn't even stand started stuff with me and him. Of corse we had been drinking but it hasn't fully set in yet. We beat them like dogs until we got kicked out. We never seemed to get enough of that life.

I smiled at the memories. I'd have some explaining to do when I get there but I have a while until that happens.

I wonder how Carrie's doing?

Whoa! Where did that come from?

I shook the thought and continued. I better not have developed feelings for her or there will be trouble.

*Carrie'a Prov.*

I woke up with Nathan laying next to me. He had his arm around me. I blushed furiously. Even though no one was here if he woke up like this.

I wiggled out of his grip and woke him up.

"Hey Nathan? Wake up." I said. "We gotta go."

"Your awake?" He said surprised.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I asked curiosity taking place.

"I don't know what happened to you, but you've been out for three days." He said.

Finally all of my memories came flooding back. Did he stay here and take care of me all this time?

"Did you take care of me this whole time?" I asked.

"Yes, why wouldn't I? You're my girlfriend aren't you?" He asked like it was normal.

I blushed and looked away. We'd never said we were dating. Though we did confess our love. I guess we are.

I turned my head farther away as I answered. "I-I guess so." I turned toward our stuff to start packing.

He walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are when you blush?" He said.

I turned my head enough to face him without moving my position. He pushed a few strands of loose hair out of my face and leaned down, locking his lips on mine.

Suddenly Jess's face popped up in my mind.

Why did that just happen?

I pulled away from the kiss and started packing.

Seeing all the medicine made me remember the cut on my face. I reached up to feel it.

It had been stitched and was already healing.

I turned back to Nathan.

"Thank You."

____________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it's short, but I'm very tired and should already be asleep.

I'll write a long chapter next so enjoy.

~Nancy

Starlight Saga

SealitWater