Ch.10

*Kevens Prov.*

"Remember, do as I say, or your wife and children will die." I said to one of the many, many men that work for me.

"Yes, boss." He said pulling out his wallet to look at a picture in there as he does several times a day.

His arms around a sweet, young woman with a baby girl in her arm, and a young girl hanging onto her free hand.

When I was eight, my mother and father were killed in an accident. Me and my brother didn't want to go to the orphanage so we ran away to become who we are today.

He would always give me what I needed. He'd smile and pat my head, but those days are all over now.

I got rid of him to obtain my position today, and no one is going to tear me back down.

Words of advice, Nathan.

"Back off."

*Carries Prov.*

I give him my food everyday. He never gets any good food. I always get good food. He takes, eats it, and thanks me. It's became a daily routine.

I found out that he has no family left. He did have a family but they all died.

I also found out that he is 20 years old. He's a dog person. He has a bad history with cats. He doesn't like grapes. He has never dated anyone. He also hasn't seen the sun in three and a half years.

He counts the days up. Everyday.

I feel sorry for him.

This makes me wonder how long I will be in here. You can't even tell night from day in here. I just counted days by when we get our food.

I'm glad I haven't starved.

My head has been jumping from thought to thought the whole time I've been in here.

Suddenly the door swung open.

"Come here girly." Keven said leaning against the wall.

I looked around to see if there was any other girls.

Whoa!! There was a hotter version of Keven sitting in the corner. What the-. Is that Jason?!

Someone grabbed my chin and yanked my head up to see a nightmare in front of me.

"I'm talking to you. Get up." Keven said grabbing my arm and pulling me up with a sharp tug.

Jason was right next to me in a second.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Get lost Jess. Me and the lady here are just going to take a little trip." Keven snarled wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Where? Where exactly are you taking a trip to, Keven?"

"Oh, somewhere your not." Keven snapped.

"Don't even think about it." Said a familiar voice.

"I don't think your going anywhere." Nathan said, gun in hand. He pointed it at Keven as he walked in.

"One very bad move, Nathan." Keven said as men filled the room. The last man in shut the door.

I don't know how but a flashing white light messed up my vision.

A man was in front of me! He lifted up the knife he have in his hand when Jess came up behind him and twisted his head. Next thing I knew there was a dead man at my feet.

"Don't kill Carrie." I heard Keven shout out from somewhere.

Where was Nathan and Jess ?

I looked around but couldn't see them.

Suddenly three men were in front me. One tried to grab my hands behind me. I twisted around and gripped his hand. I kicked his feet out from under him.

Someone started choking me. I elbowed them as hard as I could in the stomach. His grip loosed enough for me to twist around and twist his head. He fell at my feet. I swooped down and grabbed his knife.

I spun around and stabbed the man behind me. He looked at me then back down at the blood pouring from his chest. He fell to his knees and then fell flat on his stomach.

I looked around to try to find Nathan and Jess when someone grabbed my foot from under me. I screamed as I hit the ground.

I heard Nathan and Jess shout my name and knives clashing.

I twisted to see the man from the van in front of me. In seconds he had me pinned to the ground. He had a sickening smile on his face and I was scared of what was to come.

I tossed and turned as much as I could but he wouldn't budge. He put his feet on my hands and held them there.

He pulled out a knife and slashed on side of my face.

It burned. I don't know what that was but it burned. My gut told me that something besides my blood was on that knife.

I twisted one of my arms out of its hold and reached for my knife. I glanced back at him practically foaming at the mouth.

I looked back for my knife to see it wasn't there!

I kicked and squirmed and twisted but I could get loose.

'This is it. I'm going to die here.' I said with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Good morning honey." My mom said smiling. She was gone as fast as she came.

The weight on me was lifted and I looked to see Nathan and Jess dressed like clowns fighting a ring master.

I blinked several times and then looked again.

Nathan and Jess were fighting the man that had been in front of me a second ago. My vision started shaking and blurring.

The man fell down and we looked around. Everyone was on the floor and the door was wide open. Sometime during the fight Keven had slipped out.

That coward.

My vision slowly returned to normal.

"Come on Carrie." Jess said picking me up.

"Put her down." Nathan said.

"Nathan. He's okay." I said.

Nathan walked over and picked me up.

Then we left all the bodies behind us as we walked out of the room

____________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait.

Thankz for reading.

<3 ya'll

~Nancy

Starlight Saga

SealitWater