Chapter 1 - Intro

There he was.

Breathtaking green eyes,beautiful darkish blonde hair.

I could see the shape of his abs through his tight V neck shirt,his enormous arms that I wish were holding me tight every second of the day.
His cute smile that made me giggle even if I was having a bad day.

He was just....perfect.

I had to admit I would..do stuff to him
Yes I'm only 15,but that doesn't mean anything right?
If it's with the right person,the right time,the right place.

I could see how he changed me.
I didn't wanna live in Riley's shadow anymore and he was the reason why.

I wanted to be where he was,
and I wanted him to kiss me passionately and hold my waist tightly,I wanted to run my hands through his hair and touch his body.

But there was a small problem.
He didn't even know me..

Riley's Pov:

"Hey Maya"

"Hi Riles"Maya said

"So I was thinking I was going to talk to this hottie,Lucas Friar he seems like a nice guy and he is really good looking and I need a new...friend with benefits"

I pointed towards his direction because clearly she didn't even know him.

The real thing was,I actually liked him very much like really really liked him.
But that would ruin my reputation and I truly hate comittments,but he seemed special.

I decided I would try to stop messing around with guys and maybe if Lucas likes me too
(I mean look at me everyone likes me)
we could date.But I am pretty sure it wouldn't last long.

Maya's Pov.
So that was his name:Lucas.
Even his name was giving me butterflies.

What was going on with Riley I can't let her take him away from me.
Well at least I can't let her try before I do my move.

"That's great,Riles" why why why did I say that
"Ehm but aren't you dating Logan!?I mean making out with him?eh I mean you know what ever is this...you guys have"I said

At that point I had decided I wanted to be the only one that he would led his eyes on.

"Maybe it's time for me to date someone for real Maya and I don't think that's gonna be Logan,but Lucas seems nice so why not.Anyways I gtg I'll talk to you later"

With that she killed me.

Lucas had already caused trouble and he didn't even know.

I watched her when she left and then I turnt my attention back to him.
If only he was mine

//
I hope you enjoyed that!
this is the first story I publish
so don't be mean
please thank you :)