Chapter 18

Don't want to,but I can't put
nobody else above you
_______
"Tunner we have a witness"Officer Toby said
"Which case?The suicide one or the harsh sex..uHm I mean sex related one"
"The murder at the Greenvillage actually"Toby said clearing his throat and leaving the file of the witness at the desk
"Now?it's been 2 months what took them so long"Tunner asked putting on a confused expression
"I don't know.Metatraumatic sock they said.It would be an easy case they said."The blond said rolling his eyes while taking a sip from his,cold by now,coffee"Dammit"
"No need to stress it officer I can handle this case"The woman offered

"Thank you,I would really appreciate it.,we teens were giving me a headache.Also if you question them again be careful with the girl.She is full on sass"

The redhead woman laughed and opened the witnesse's file only to discover that the witness had an interesting last name..
______

"Where were you at the night of the murder miss Hart."

Strangling your wrinkly ass neck that's where I was"I was at the party.Then me and beloved Lucas Friar(note the sarcasm)left.The end that's all that happened that's all I ever said.Can I leave now please?It's been 2 months and all we do is go over and over and-"

"Now please tell me what you and mister Friar were doing after you left"She took a seat

Oh crap.I hereby pray to Satan that he gets me out of this situation"Is this necessary?"I asked while rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly.
She clearly didn't get the message.
"Yes,yes it is"

"You see..we were both drunk and after I accidentally broke this vase or whatever I don't even remember,someone I believe Lucas helped me like clean the mess up.So we got all touchy and..you know."I cleared my throat.I believe I looked like a sweaty pig by now"We went to his house."

Tunner looker up straight to my eyes with a frightened look
What she's never heard of the term hardcore sex before?

"Oh.I see"She looked down and wrote something quickly and then"Can anyone confirm that?Anyone that was at the house perhaps or.."

I realised by her look that now was the time that I was supposed to reply.
"I don't think so..I did get the call in the morning from Topanga about..the murder but I don't think anyone else saw us.You can ask people around the neighbourhood but I can't recall if anyone was actually there."

"What about his patents?"

"His dad is in some prison in Texas or something I don't know.All I know is he used to abused them-his mom and him I mean-and his mom was out of town.That's all I know"

"I see"She frowned a little,I might have proved one of her theories wrong BRUH."You're free to go"
ME?I'm free to go Oh sHit shut up no way okay bye

_____
Hello peeps!
I'm so excited there are probably only about 2-3 chapters left and oh shit you won't see it coming.
Is Maya the killer?Is it not?
Let's not forget about Zay now.
He was after all sleeping with her.(Riley)
Next chapter will soon be up
Oh also there will be an epilogue so about 3-4 more chapters
(next one will be big af)
Also wtf wattpad it posted my "lol"