Chapter 13

We do not remember days, we remember moments.
_____

Maya's Pov:

"But Rileyyyyyyy!!!.."

"I don't take no for an answer,you coming"

"I don't wanna"

"I don't care"she gave me a death glare

"Ughh..FINE"
"But I ain't doing it with pleasure"I added

"Great"She faked smiled

I smiled back,ironically

"BUT"I said"I will NOT,NEVER in a million years,put on something that doesn't cover...enough skin"

"What?What do you mean who dresses like that"

I looked at her and gave her a "You serious girl"I scanned her clothes and said "I can see the top of your bra"I glanced at her one more time"Don't get me started with the shorts"

"What's wrong about them"
"Im just saying,don't expect me to look 'stunning' or 'sexy'I'm coming for your sake"

"Ughh..whatever"She rolled her eyes and we walked into class

¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*
Lucas' Pov:
"So Lucas"
I heard a sweet voice calling me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Riley.She walked towards me and I couldn't be more happy-I couldn't help it,I stared at her,her beautiful curves.Her gorgeous brown hair,her piercing eyes,Oh God she is so perfect.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I AM KIDDING OOPS
BACK TO REALITY
did I get to you?No?okay
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Lucas"I heard somebody calling me

"Oh hey Zay"(Did I mention they are friends?No?They are friends)

"I just saw Riley in the hallway and she told me to invite you to the party she's throwing this Saturday-obviously she was too uhm 'busy' to do it by herself-and her parents are on a trip so don't worry about it"

"Uhm,you going?"I didn't really wanna go but I didn't wanna be left out.I'm sure yall know the feeling

"Yeah man everyone is going"He said in a duh tone.

"Oh okay then see you there bud"I kissed him goodbye(Can you imagine tho)

"I gotta Zayn go"He said and walked away.Oh God I swear this kid
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I run my hands through my hair,I didn't know what I was going on.
I could feel the sweat running down my body-all of it.
No this can't be real.
He got closer and closer and all my mind said was Run but my body sat still.
Closer,and closer.
There was no longer distance between him and I.
I could practically taste my tears,they were salty-they streamed down my face-fast,too fast.Tears and sweat became one,I could no longer see the difference between them.
Suddenly red liquid was visible and a sharp pain on my head turned everything to darkness. I was no longer tasting salt,but the taste of blood,the one that gives you chills-but you can't deny it-it isn't bad.
Black,black was a I could see,yes I was trapped,I kept yelling Help Help Help but no one-

"HELP"Words finally came out
This time the only thing I could taste was sweat,no blood.

My heart was racing,it felt like it would pop off my chest,I could hear my own hearbeat.

I was trying to calm myself down,yes it was just a dream.

I tried to slow down my breathing,but nothing,I couldn't stop it,I was still horrified after all these years.

I heard my mom running towards my room,she bursts in and asks if I'm okay,she seems panicked and all I could do was give her a hug and tell her I'm fine.

"Bad dream?"She asks
She smiled,I love her smile it shows that she actually cares about me.She kept staring at me with her beautiful eyes and I just stared back,felt lucky that she was in my life.

"Lucas,honey?"She asked once again.I was taken aback

"Oh..yeah just one bad dream don't worry about it"Not just any dream,mom.The dream.He was in it,and not just one bad dream but a tragic memory,not one of those you want to remember for ever and write down in your diary about,no not this kind.The ones you hope you never had,the ones you hope you can forget-but no,these memories can't be forgotten-it's unfair how you keep the bad and lose the good ones.

"What was it about hun" she gently rubbed my back

"Oh..I don't even remember.Don't worry about it,I'm sorry I upset you."

"It's okay,anything for you.I love you"

"I love you too"I smiled warmly.

I don't want any more memories of my dad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Morning.School.People.Ugh

I spotted a blonde figure as soon and I walked it.Not just any blonde figure but her's.Even if she wasn't close enough I could sense it.She was all smiley,she was probably laughing and having any great time.Her teeth must be showing,because her smile is wide and she idea probably biting her lower lip-I've noticed she he does that when she is really happy.She was talking to a pretty brunnete?Riley I can tell.They're both pretty,but she has something different about her,she isn't like most girls.

I didn't have the courage to see her just yet,but I didn't need to,she was the one that approached me,I saw her walking towards me,her beautiful hips making their way to my locker

"Hey Lukey"she smirked and raised her eyebrows

"Huh?Is that a new"I frowned

"Oh calm your tits Lukey,I like it"Yet again the famous smirk

We stayed quiet for some minutes,till I broke the silence a and did the bravest thing a mad could do.

I invited her over to watch some Netflix.

"Oh Maya.I was wondering if you would like to come over for some Netflix"Please say yes

"Uhm sure"She gave me a warm smile

She walked away since first period begun and I just smiled to myself

"....and Chill"I smirked before taking off to first period
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guyss!
Lucas!You dirty little man whore
Sorry for the slow and awful updates lol I promise the next chapters are better.
xoxo
I want a cool nickname lol