Chapter 11

"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other"
________
Unedited sorry for errors

Maya's Pov

I smelled his magical aroma one more time before I let go.
I didn't want to,but I felt like I had to.People were staring,and I had managed to stop crying so it was time to let go.

"Thank you Lucas.Again."I sniffed and he softly put some hair behind my ear.

"Anything for you lil sis"Great way to make me feel better.

I'll never be anything more than his "lil sis" I've been friend zoned more than humanly possible.
Why can't he like me back?
Why do I have to fall for guys that I have no hope with I just want someone to like me (A/N story of my life reference)
I want to stop falling for fuck boys.
am I ugly?is it my fault?!I honestly don't know anymore.I just want to go home and cry while listening to sad songs.

I didn't have the power to say anything so instead I just nodded and gave him my best fake smile.

"Hey Lucas..I'm a little tired.Can we just go"

"Sure princess"

UGH there we go again.I don't get this guy does he like me OR NOT just tell me.

*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*

"Lucassss"

"WHAT"

"Give me a piggy ride"

"Uh.No"

"Come onn" I said and gave him my best puppy eyes

"Finee"

"YAYYYY"
¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*
Lucas' Pov:

Oh God.
Maya slept while I was giving her a piggy ride.

I slowly took the keys out of her pocket and opened the door to her apartment only to face her mother
(I suppose it's her)
making out with a guy at their couch

She slowly removed her lips from the guys grip and and looked at me confused.She is so high

"And who are you"A smirk appeared on her face

"I'm Maya's..friend."Am I really her friend?Am I not?and if not what Am I?

"Okay." she said calmly and got back to what she was doing.

I opened the door to Maya's room and placed her on her bed.She looked so peaceful.I gently removed her shoes and for a couple of minutes I was trying to decide whether I would change her clothes or not.

I was quite intrigued..but no
her clothes were comfy anyways.
I just placed her under the covers and watched her sleeping.Creepy I know,but she was just so beautiful.Like an angel.

Suddenly I heard screaming and moaning from the living room and we all know what that means (A/N HAHHA oops I wanted to write smut originally but nuuh so you'll see some of these shit every once in a while)

I wanted to leave,but it wouldn't be a good time..right now.

I was pretty tired so I just decided to sleep there,on the chair.

*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*
Maya's pov:

I slowly opened my eyes and smelled that extremely familiar sent
It was Lucas.
He looked so calm,and at that very moment I felt like it was right.
Like this was right.Him in my house was right,him in my bed was right.
WAIT.Him in my..BED  how did he end up here?!How did I end up here.

I harshly woke up Lucas and watched his expression change to fear as he fluttered his eyes.

"Maya?!What the actual fůck?!"

"Huh?!I'm not the one who ended up in other people's houses,in other people's BEDS"

"What?!I'm not in your.."

"And what were you saying?"

"First of all.I do not know how I got on your bed,I slept on the chair.Secondly you slept while you were on my back so I brought you here "

"Oh..thanks"I thought for a moment"I still don't get how you got on my bed"

"But I've slept here before so..."

"True..."

"So did you guys have..fun"My mother said as she walked in without even knocking,as usual.What is she doing here,she's never here

"Mom?!What are you doing here?and what do you mean fun"

"I mean..come on.Fun"she said and a disgusting smirk replaced her blank expression

"Ew.No,but I still don't know how he ended up on my bed"

"Oh that must have been me.oops"

"Whatever mom,just go we have a lot to talk about"

She rolled her eyes and left leaving the door open behind her.Ugh this is the most annoying shīt

"Ew huh?"Lucas questioned

¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤
Heyy guysss.
yeah I don't know what else to say
Ohh yeah I'll be putting these quotes in the begging of each chapter because why not?