Chapter 2

Maya's Pov:

Last night was horrible.
I didn't sleep,all I could think of was a plan to get to know Lucas. How to get closer to him.

The next morning I had it all planned and settled down.
I dressed up with a little more effort than usual,I curled some hair in the front but left the rest natural.
I put some make up on,even though I hate it but still it was just some foundation,some mascara and a hot pink lip gloss.
My clothes were revealing,but not too much.I wanted to get his attention.I was wearing a short top that revealed my belly button and a nice pair of skinny jeans with some black boots.

I looked at my reflexion in the mirror,and in the first time in forever I felt...beautiful.

I had decided I would talk to him today,before Riley gets her chance.

Lucas Pov:
Ew..that chick Riley is coming towards me.She is pretty but I also think she is kinda slutty.I don't like that kind of girls but I heard a guy saying that if you date her you mostly like will get yourself a reputation,and I needed some spotlight.

"Hello there"She said.

"Hey,Riley right?"

"Yes that's me,I see you were interested enough to find out my name"

Well it's not like I can do otherwise.You get pretty popular when you make out with random guys in the halls.

"Well,I guess you know my name is Lucas too,and that I am interested in pretty brunettes"I said with a fake smirk

She blushed and I actually thought for an instant that she wasn't that bad,that she was cute and innocent.

But then...out of nowhere she kissed me..

And I felt...

Mayas Pov:

I was only some minutes late,it took me like more than an hour to only get my make up done so...

I walked in with a lot of confidence,everyone was looking at me and the guys were making flirty noises.
I felt sexy.

Before I went to find Lucas I headed to my locker to leave my books and my backpack till first period begins.
Then this guy approached me,I could see he wanted me,it was written all over his face.

"Hi hottie" he said in a flirty way

"Hey..." was all I could say.I wasn't used to this.

"You're really pretty...Samantha?"

"It's Maya"I said and I felt like I was invisible before I wear these.I felt like I never really mattered.

"Well,Maya would you like to hang.."

"Well,boy,it was nice talking to you but I have places to be"I cut him off and walked away to meet Lucas

Riley's Pov:

The kiss was sweet.He immediately kissed back.I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance,I always liked been the first one to kiss the boy.
It was a nice kiss.

Mayas Pov:

I was headed to the launch table,where Lucas usually sits before first period.
And then..I saw them.My best friend and my crush kissing.I felt horrible.They seemed to enjoy it -both of them-It seemed passionate and I hate the feeling watching them gave me.Like someone was stubbing me in the heart.

I wanted so badly to cut them off when they started to make out,but Riley would hate me and she would want me to explain why I did it.And I know I wouldn't have an answer.

What could I say?
Hey Riley I know I am the school's loser but I have feelings for Lucas,the school's upcoming "popular boy" the same guy you like..is it fine if I tell him to break up with you and date me?I knew you would understand I love you!

No no no no.Riley,oh Riley,yes she was like the schools' slut but she is my only friend and she is actually really kind hearted.

So I decided I would let them date.I mean it won't last long anyways.This is Riley we're talking about!She will probably leave him in a day or 2 who knows!
It hurts me seeing them together,but I guess I'll have to wait.

In the mean time,I was thinking about the fact that I needed practise before kissing Lucas,since our kiss should be epic, so I walked in the halls playfully making all guys look at me.I then saw the boy that was talking to me earlier and he suddelnly seemed very good looking so I walked over to him.

"Hi,beaut.."He said.
I cut him of.

I kissed him,it wasn't nice but it was something,he kissed back and lifted me up and placed me against the lockers.
I liked the feeling this gave me.It was satsfiting.
We were making out and he was kissing my neck when I asked him for his name.I didn't want him to stop so I regret asking.I wanted more.

"Jared,sweetheart" he said still sucking on my neck.I realised i was being horny and that I craved way more -even if he meant nothing to me-
Then I realised everyone was staring at us,including Lucas and Riley who just walked in.
//
this in nearly 900 words I'm so proud of my self lmao
please vote and comment maybe what you would wanna see on the next chapter :)
don't worry remember this is a Lucaya story and they will happen eventually.