Chapter 14

"You touched me,and suddenly I was a lilac sky.Then you decided purple,just wasn't for you"
_____

Nobody's pov

Maya was sitting next to Riley,who by the way was too busy making out with Zay,you see they have this unnofial thing going on.
Maya was looking at Lucas' direction,oh God he was too handsome she thought.She shot Riley a glare and she couldn't believe that just some days ago she claimed to have feelings for Lucas,yet now she is acting like..this.
Is it maybe Maya's time now?Does she get to have a shot with Lucas?

Lucas,on the other hand was kind of..lost.He had lost track of time and didn't really know what was going on,he was worried.He was worried about the dreams he had of his father,what did he have to do to finally move on?

Maya got up and made herself a drink,she felt the liquid burn her throat,vodka she thought.Strong one.She quickly finished her first glass and went for another,till she couldn't really feel it burning her insides anymore,she kind of stopped counting after 4th glass.

She took the drink in her hand and started dancing till the glass fell of her hands and turned everyone's attention on her,including Lucas.

"Woohoo!Way to go Maya"she said,sarcastically

"Anyone wants to help me pick these up"She said and looked towards Lucas' direction giving him her sagnificant dirty smirk.

What the hell Lucas thought.But,he wanted to help anyways.

He shyly made his way to where Maya was and it wasn't long before she leaned down to pick up the pieces,not so delicately,accidentally cutting her palms and fingers.

"Awh,Lucas it hurts" she cried out

"Oh Maya come one you have got to be more careful"he gave her a sympathetic look and gently took her hands and drove her to the bathroom,looking for some bandage.

He carefully helped her wash the blood off her hands,since he had already figured she was,oh well too drunk to faction.

He placed the bandage on her hands and helped her out of the bathroom.

"Maya,why don't you go lay down in Riley's bedroom?

"Oh..you coming"Once again she had a smirk planted on her face

He laughed a little and gave her a weak smile

"I'll stay to pick up the pieces"

"Okie dokie"She playfully made her way to Riley's bedroom,only to see Riley doing it with Zay.Oh things move fast around here.

She burts in and once she sees what she sees she can't help it,she let's out a small giggle,enough for them to hear tho.

"Oh god!Maya!What the heck?!"Riley looked over Zay's shoulder

Maya laughed and being the drunk giggly person she had turned into she didn't just walk away

"Oh Rileyyyyy you should have told me about this I wanted in"She laughed again.

Well Riley found this annoying.
"What the fucķ Maya are you drunk?Get out!And don't forget to lock the door"

Maya walked out giggling of course,and locked the door behind her.

"Well where were we,sugar"She gave him a smile and started sucking on his neck,probably leaving a hickey.

Maya couldn't find anywhere to sleep,so she just went back to the living room only to stamble upon,oh who else Lucas.

"Ohh..hey there"He said and smiled uncontrollably

"Hi"she laughed and moved passed him

She started making her way to the door,only to be stopped by Lucas

"Where do you think you're going"He grabbed her wrist and spin her around,they were now so close that he could smell the alcohol.Their chests were touching and of course they were lost in each others eyes.Maya's mouth was wide open but she couldn't let a single word out.

"Well?"he said and glanced at her lips for a second,just for a second

"Im..I'm going home"she whispered

"Noo..no you're not.Not like this"He let her go and took a step back

"You're drunk"he continued"I'll take you home"

"Lucas,I won't let you take me home,it's too late and.."

"And"he asked curiously

"And I don't want you to get hurt,my neighbourhood is..nothing like yours and it's not that close"

"Well then...I'll take you to my house,it's just 5 minutes away okay?"
he gave her a weak smile

"But..but what about your parents?"
she realised what she had said"I m-mean..what about your mom"

"She..uhm she has some stuff to do she is out of town"he scratched his neck awkwardly

"Okay then..but you really don-"

"No buts.You're coming,lets go"He grabbed her coat and put it over her shoulders

"O-okay"she said and they left the crowded party

¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤
By now Maya was feeling a lot of better.

"Dare"
*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*
Hellooo everyone
idk what else to say
the next chapter I think
you'll love :)