Chapter 17

"My happy little pill"
____

"So what you're saying is that you indeed were at the crime scene"Officer Toby?I think that's his name,asked me.Oh God dammit I swear officers are so dumb"like for the millionth time..yes.Yes I was.But I wasn't there when it happened and I sure as hell didn't do it!For God's sake she is..was my best friend.Besides,if anyone can recall,but I doubt it,they were all too drunk,I actually left with Lucas.So he and I both have an alibi.So can we please get going now?I'm pretty sure we shouldn't be doing this without a lawyer,and our parents."

"Sure,we will call you in later for further questioning,you can go now"

Like it isn't enough my best friend died,now I am a suspect?!

I left the police station and on my way out I saw Lucas.
Awkward...
We hadn't spoken since the day we had the you know what..

I just pretended I dropped something
(hint: my virginity) and leaned down to pick it up,in my attempt to ignore him.OF COURSE he said hi and then was dragged in the station by his clearly mad mother.

I took a walk to the nearest park,and sat on a bench,to clear my mind from everything that has happened.
It's been a crazy week:
My best friend died,no she was actually murdered by someone I might have known or someone I talked to for sure.Me and Lucas went from 0-100 within a night and I honestly feel like the sluttiest slut in the universe,oh and let's not forget:I am a main suspect for the murder!Amazing right?I know.

___

You fucking fuck you fucking fuck!
God damn I can't effing belive I am now THE PRIME suspect!DID I HAVE TO BE STUPID AND CUT MYSELF BY ACCIDENT?dAMMIT.

I swear to God if I am going to jail I am going to murder..well no not murder but U GET ME..lucas because he had to be the reason I went to the party for.Because yes HE WAS.

I am going to calm down and take a bath God.
OH WAIT NOOO.My phone is ringing.Ohhh guess who
IAUIAUSIW Lucas.

"Hello?"

"Yeah..hey Maya is Lucas uhmm...I just wanted to see if you were feeling okay and all because I know you are a suspect just like me"

"Oh..Me?GREAT.Yeah everything is FINE.My best friend was brutally murdered and I am a suspect.NO LUCAS I am not okay!I am fucking depressed and constantly sad and the world doesn't understand!No one understands.I sit and cry and then pretend everything is alright when NOTHING is.I hate the way I have to wake up with and put on a smile EVERY DAY since the incident.I hate the fact that's it's been A MONTH and police still believes I did it.I hate they fact that I don't even know who did this to my friend!And no I don't fucking appreciate the fact that it took you a MONTH to call.Because I texted you,and called you because I needed support and you weren't there!Was I just a hook up for you?!God dammit Nothing is OKAY!"

By how the tears were running down my cheeks and I was sobbing loudly.o held these in for so long and I knew I was going to explode soon -it was just a mutter of time-I always do.

"Maya..I.."

"Save it"

¤*¤*¤**¤*¤*¤*
Hey guyss!
Sorry for this short af chapter
it's just a filler.
This book is soon coming to
an end but I have a lot of things
coming so don't worry!
-Sandy