Chapter 9

{Unedited sorry for errors}

Lucas' Pov

Thank God it's Friday.Meaning no school for me tomorrow.
I would spend the whole day with Maya.I was really looking forward to getting to know her better.I feel like she is mysterious and stuff like that.I don't know,I don't think I like her but yeah I gotta admit she is attractive.

Maya and I were currently eating the pancakes I made.

"Okay these pancakes definitely looked better than they taste"Maya spoke

"yeah sorry about that.I think I forgot to add some ingredients"I chuckled awkwardly

"It's okay Lucas"She flashed me a smile"All that matters is that you tried"

There were a few moments of silence till I finally spoke.

"My dad used to abuse me and my mom"
I don't believe I finally said that.Ive never told that to anyone.Why would I?I don't even have any real friends anyways.Theyre all jerks.

But with Maya it's different.It's like I've known her forever.Like she is my sister you know.Hot,sexy,beautiful,stunning,gorgeous,lovable sister.Yeah.

I finally spoke the truth.I remember when I was little,way before my dad started abusing me,when I was sitting in my room with the lights turned off.Then my mom walked in and she opened the lights.And then I remembered that I had hidden the candy I stole from one of my friends.I believed that no one could see them,because it was dark but I had left them out in the open,so once you turned on the lights,they were visible.Thats what telling the truth feels like.

I realized I was thinking out loud because Maya spoke

"So when you were drinking,the lights were off"

"that's one way to see it"

"Me and my mom moved all the way from Texas to New York,hoping that we would make a new start"

"Did you?"she asked looking concerned

I shook my head"well she did.She found another man and married him,but you know it's not the same.It will never be.Me,from the other hand,I miss Texas,and I even miss my dad.He wasn't always the monster he became"

"I'm really sorry Lucas..I had no idea"

"How could you?We just met"

I wanted to tell her the rest of the story,but I did not feel ready yet.And I didn't want her to feel pity for me

She smiled and got up to put the dishes in the sink

"What about you Maya"

"What about me"

"Your parents,your life,your problems"

"I..I would rather not talk about it right now"

"Okay.Thats okay"I felt the need to hug her.So that's what I did

We stayed like this for some minutes.I liked the feeling of her beating heart on my chest.

Maya's Pov

There's this feeling again.I felt safe.Like no one could hurt me when he hold me in his arms.

I sniffed and smelled his aroma,the one I love.

I touched his bare muscles,oh my God he definitely spends hours at the gym.When I touched him,I felt something.I wanted to run my hands all the way from his head to his back again and again and again...

just then he picked me up,and gave me a piggy ride.

I couldn't hold my laughter and neither did he.And for some minutes I felt as both of us were happy.

"Put me down!"I yelled while still laughing

"As you wish ma'am"

He said and put me down and then started tickling me.I laughed so hard,he touched my waist,then my arms,and his soft touch made everything else seem meaningless.I kept on laughing till I fell on my couch with him on top of me.He stopped tickling me,and we stared deeply into each other's eyes for what felt like the billionth time today.
He was so close I could feel him breath in and out.He stared at my lips for a second.

Then Lucas stood up and cleared his throat

"So,blondie,what would you like to do"

I wrinkled my nose

"Blondie?"

"Yeah,it's your new nickname"he smirked

"Oh okay then,Cowboy"

"How did you-

"Oh come on now your accent screams Texas"
He chuckled and gave me a weak smile

I continued "how about we go out for a coffee or something"

"Okay.I'll go change into my last nights outfit"

I hadn't realized he was still wearing just his jeans.

He went into my room to the bathroom to change while I went to my room to wear something proper.

I took off the shirt I was wearing and I was just in my bra and my panties.

Out of sudden,Lucas walked in

"Oh Maya I need my shi..."

He stared at me,well I was almost naked

I just stood there shocked

"Maya..I'm..im sorry,I'll just go"

He said but he just stood there frozen,still staring at me

"Lucas?!"

"Oh yeah right"

He then closed the door and I changed into some leggings and a white hoodie

"Okay I'm ready"

"Mayaaa "he whined when we were about to leave

"What?"

"Well did you not notice I'm shirtless"

For the name of God stop being so hot

"Oh yeah right,Wait"

I got into my room,took his shirt and run out fast so we could finally leave

"Here put it on"

He did as told and then we left.
Holding hands.

¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*
I don't know if you realized,but
in this whole chapter Luca's
was shirtless just saying.