Chapter 10

{Unedited sorry for errors}

Maya's Pov:

We're FINNALY here.This guy likes walking A LOT.What can a girl do for someone to carry her?!

"Ugh you're so annoying open the door for me"

"Bitch"I heard him saying

"Hey I heard that"

He just looked at me with a stupid smile and opened the door for me

but then..of COURSE he closed it RIGHT on my face.Thank you very much.

"uhm OUCH?!"The door had hit my nose

"Oh..oopsie" (A/N I'm Lucas rn)

"Whatever,idiot"
*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*
"Hey!Give me my coffee back!"

"Come and get it"Lucas said sternly.Jesus that's hot.

"Sure."

I got up and moved towards him so I could get my coffee.BUT being..well ME I fell on his lap.

Well that's one hell of a lap.

"Ugh!Just give me my coffee"I said while getting up.But then he held me from my waist and wouldn't let me get up.

"Let go"I said

"Never"

"Let go let go let go!"I said while hitting his chest

He grabbed my hands but then I gave him a death glare so he let go and handed me my coffee.

Well what just happened

*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*

"So..hahah..you..hahahha..actually did that?hahahah"

"Yeah.."he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly

He had just told me he had gotten suspended from his old school because he draw a dìck on the teacher's chair

"Soo...uhm thank you so much for today..."

"I didn't do anything,we just hangout"

"Yeah,you may or may not have noticed that I don't have a lot of friends except Riley,but...we don't really hangout outside of school"

"Well,you're my..friend so we can hang out"he continued "..a lot"

"Yeah why not"I gave him a weak smile

"You should smile more often,it looks good"

"Uhm..okay.I don't have many reasons to smile tho"

"Why's that?"

"Well you know my mom.."I stopped when I realized what I was going to say."Nevermind"

"You can tell me,I'm here to listen.We are friends after all"

"You know how I told you that my mom always works?"

"Yeahh...what about her"

"I lied.."

"Oh."

"My dad..is gone."I said coldly

"What do you mean..gone?"

"I mean dead,Lucas."I said with no emotion.It's been too long

"I'm really sorry Maya"

"Don't be.He was a díck.He used to abuse me.I'm better off without him,I know that's cold and you probably think I'm an awful person but.."

"I don't Maya"He held my hands "I think you're an amazing person and I'm happy to call you my friend.You're like my sister"

Uhm..like that made me feel better

"Yeah anyways.That's one part of the story.The other one is that my mom suffers from depression.She cuts and has tried to kill herself several times,and even if I'm suffering too,I'm the one who has to be there for her to pick up the pieces.When I said she was working,I meant:She's probably out drinking wondering where her husband is.She hasn't gotten over his death,she never knew what he did to me"I almost cried remembering.

"Come here"He gave me a hug and then again I felt safe."I'm here for you"he said

"I hope so.."I whispered
<><><><><><><><><><><>
Hey y'all!Sorry for the late
update.I promise I'll be
more active