Chapter 16

I know I never do this,but I just wanted to warn you that this chapter is a lil bit too uhm mature and dirty so..skip if you don't want to read this I'll separate it from the rest of the chapter:

"Learn to love yourself
before you love anyone else"
______

*¤*¤*¤**¤*¤*¤*¤*¤
{real dirty shit starting now}

Nobody's pov:

Lucas picked her up and slammed her against the wall,he licked her neck and started sucking on the soft skin,leaving hickeys here and there. She hooked her legs around his waist and she felt his arousal and then the warmth between her legs.He moved her to the kitchen and placed her on the counter while taking off her pants.He slipped his hand into her panties stroking her clit with his fingers as he kept kissing her. Maya let out a weak moan and cried for him to stop teasing her.She wrapped her arm around Lucas shoulders and tried to bring him closer,but there was no gab between them.
"Lucas..stop teasi..OH"
Just then,he pumped two fingers inside her as she became wet and she pulled on his hair while she was taken over by the pleasure.

"Ohh..Oh God Lucas"

Maya was on the edge,the heat between her legs became stronger and stronger and she was so close.

"Maya.."He slipped another finger inside,and he earned a loud gasp from her as well as a lour growl as she tightened her grip and dug her nails into his back "I want to feel you tonight"

"O-kay" She took off his shirt and unfastened his belt faster than she ever thought she would,he pulled away his fingers and licked them sexually,while maya nearly dripped onto the counter and said "I am ready"realising a small cry when Lucas pressed hir erection against her.

Maya took off his belt and pushed down his pants,leaving him with his boxers,as he gripped her thighs and moved her to the couch.Maya held back a moan when she felt Lucas on top of her and she captured his lips in a wet kiss,her tongue massaging his and moving sensually.She lowered down Lucas boxers,and she was kind of in sock of the size of him.Lucas let out a small chuckle and slipped his hand between them grasping his cock and tugging aside her panties before he asked her one more time if it was alright and oh boy,no doubt she was ready.

Lucas groaned from deep in his throat as buried himself all the way inside her opening.Maya screamed as he began thrusting roughly in her,unpredictable noises leaving both of their lips. She was on the verge of crying,begging him to go in faster and then he plunged deeply inside her.She dug her nails into his back once again,moaning as he slammed hard into her finally moving faster just like she pleased.

"Lucas..don't stop" Maya threw her head back,letting out a small cry of pleasure from the way he moved inside her.

"Maya...you're so..oh God youre so tight" Maya's whole body was shivering because of the pleasure,Lucas took off her shirt and slipped his hand underneath her bra and cupped her chest inside his palm.

He growled lowly under his breath and he finally unclipped her bra,setting her free as he kissed her and slowly went down to her chest,and starting sucking on her nipple.

Maya couldn't control her moans which became louder because of the bulging pleasure,but she couldn't help it,Lucas felt too good inside of her.She moved her hands up and down Lucas' back slowly leaving wet kisses on his neck.

Both of them were so close to approaching perfection,so close to ride out of the waves of their climax lost in the unbelievable euphoria,and just then Lucas did the final move,he slammed into her hard, hitting her sweet spot and making Maya shriek, everything was turned into a mess,exploding like fire as her she reacher her orgasm.

Lucas' breath caught,and he slowed down,doing the last few thursts until he suddenly stilled.She dug her nails into Lucas' back,and let out a loud and slow groan as he spilled inside her, his body shuddering from his climax. He rested his head onto her chest and tried to catch his breath while listening to her heartbeat.
He chuckled and lifted his head and pressed his forehead against hers leaving a sweet kiss on the top of her head,and then they slowly fell asleep together.
¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤
{end of disgusting dirty shit}
yes ik they r only 16.I tried to make this part small but I think it still ended up long lol oops

{magical time skip}
"Uh..this can't be..this can't be true"maya let the tears fall and then tried to hide them behind her hands so that Lucas couldn't see her..like this.

"Riley..she can't be dead she..I-I just saw her couple of hours ago"
The sound of the phone had awaken her and Lucas,the screen read "Riley" and Maya was looking forward to talk to her,to her best friend and she..didn't expect Riley's mom on the phone

"I know this.."Mrs.Matthews sniffed and tried to cover her sobs with a small forced chuckle"this must be tough for you..as well but..you need to stay strong and help us find the person..the monster who did this.I know you were at the party so you can help"

"But..I was drunk at the most part and..then I kind of left..before it.."Maya let out a small sob and get up to get towel,by now the tears had covered her face and her eyes were swollen and red."it ha-pp-pened" her eyes had turned into a kind of..dark grey color,which despite the sadness,gave out how angry she was to the person who had done this,how much she wanted revenge.

"It's okay sweetie..I know"Maya sighed,she knew she was one of the suspects since pretty much no one except Lucas can convince the police that she was gone I mean..come on everyone was either drunk or fucking in a room"just try to pass by the police station and let them know if you remember any of the people that were on the crime scene"

"Oh..okay..thank you for..letting me know and I'm sorry for..for Riley"Maya could barely let the words out of her throat,she felt like she had lost her voice and her throat was hurting her

"So am I..goodbye Maya"
"Bye mrs.Matthews"
¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤
hello.Sorry for the slow update and the somewhat lame chapter for those who don't like reading smut and skipped the dirty part lol.
This chapter is dedicated to the cocky dick licker,the flying dick etc aka Chlo chlo aka lovinglucaya :) I dick you ♡
I promise I'm going to update soon since I hadn't almost in a month and for those who didn't understand Riley is the person who was murdered oops
//Sandy's out riding on a magical dick horse
byeee