Chapter 3

I woke up to a banging. What the hell? I got out of bed and walked out in the hallway. I walked towards the kitchen and saw a brunette boy banging pots and pans together, "Hazzzzza, I want fooooooood!" He yelled.

I took the pots and pans, "Look, I don't know your name, but please stop. You have just woken me up. It is 7 am! I could have slept longer. Now please, shut the fuck up!"

Harry walked in, "Lou, you woke Piper up? I'm sorry, Piper. If you want, you can go back to bed. Your room is available now. Unless you want to go with me to get breakfast. While we're out, we can get your pajamas?"

I smiled, "I like wearing your T-shirts to bed..can I just have some old shirts you and the other guys don't wear?"

Harry walked to the counted where his car keys were, "I have some. I'll ask the rest of the guys later. Do you still want to go? Can stop at the movie store after!"

I walked in my room and changed clothes. I guess I could use some fun right now, right? Harry walked in with a box, "Here.. open this. You'll need it, I promise."

I opened the box like Harry told me, oh my God. I can't believe it. I smiled and hugged Harry. "Thank you, so much."

He took it out of the box, "Let's get you a case.. yeah?" He smiled.

I grabbed on to his arm, he's so thoughtful. Not many people just buy brand new guests living with them iPhones. "Let's go get breakfast, I'm kind of hungry!" We can wait for a phone case, I promise."

As we started walking, Harry was chuckling, "It's Saturday...we have Nandos every Saturday. Niall insists it MUST happen..Pizza on Fridays though!"

I remember all the Fridays with my parents, eating pizza, watching movies, just relaxing. Some of the best things ever. "Harry, can I not eat pizza on Fridays? It was, uh... something my parents and I used to do..." I said, looking down.

Harry looked down and opened the car door for me, "I'm not going to make you eat anything you don't want to eat. I don't know what you like or don't like, okay?" He smiled, his cheeky smile.

I looked down to my phone and saw the picture that was my screensaver. It was a picture Harry and I took yesterday, I look awful. But he didn't mid. He's the one who talked me into letting him take the picture. "Harry? Can we get me a curler? And some make-up..maybe?"

He started the engine, "Piper, you look beautiful the way you are. But if it's something you really want, sure. I don't see the harm."

I smiled, "It can wait..and I don't wear much.. but yeah, we can wait to get it."

Harry smiled and started driving, "No. We can get it tonight. No worries, if you want it, we'll get it."

I groaned, "Harry..please don't spoilt me. I understand; you have a lot of money, but please..don't spoilt me. I want to be treated like a regular teen."

Harry pulled into the store parking lot, "Piper, you've been here for a day. You needed clothes, I feel like it's safer for you to have a phone and now you just want some stuff to make you feel better about yourself. Plus, we need some girl soap for you anyway, trust me. You'll be less spoiled."

I unbuckled as Harry got out of the car, "Harry, promise you won't spoil me? I don't need a lot. Just food, shelter, clothes, and love."

Harry grabbed my hand and we started to walk. Why was he holding my hand and blushing so much? This is awkward....Harry Styles. Holding my hand. Yeah, be jealous bitches, Hazza has my hand in his, no yours. Oh, Taylor Swift, too, fuck you. Oh my, I make myself laugh. Harry interrupted me, "So..you're excited you're holding my hand and Taylor isn't?"

I quickly started blushing as he smirked, "I--" I started, "Uh..well...." is all I could get out.

Harry laughed, "It's okay, love. You're right, they should be jealous, " he winked.