Chapter 12

"Piper, stay out of my love life, please?" He smirked.

"Oh, so I'm not part of it, great.. thanks. Love you too, Harry. Don't forget, last night you told me you loved me after thinking I was asleep." I replied with a smirk.

Harry's eyes got wide, "But youre lucky, I love you also." I whispered and walked into the pizzeria.

--

-Piper's POV-

My texts with Kate continued throughout the day. She was basically saying how I was a slut, I probably slept with all of the boys already. You know, the shit that she wants to get to me. Harry texted her and told her off, she threatened to make up a story, you know. That stuff. Oh well, Harry's not scared. I'm actually kind of happy he stood up for me. 

"Piper," Louis said.

"Yes Louuuuuuuu?" I sang his name.

He chuckled for a couple seconds, "Haz wants you in his room, like.. now."

I bit my lip, "Tell him I'm busy. I uh, don't want to go in there. I was just about to shower!"

Harry walked in and stared at me, "So what I have to say isn't important at all?"

I gave him a shy smile, "No, Harry, it's not that. I just.. I wanted to shower. I was honestly about to shower right now," I pointed at the towel on my bed.

He just stared at me, "Piper, it's really important. Can't your shower wait?"

 "No, Harry." Saying that, I walked into my bathroom and locked the door. HAHAHA. Nobody could get in now.

-Harry's POV-

She locked the door. Piper seriously locked the door. I had to tell her something important. I think it was important at least. I mean, I think it's important. But she doesn't want to talk or listen. Was it something I did at the pizzeria? I thought we had a great time. Maybe she didn't have a great time? I don't know. Suddenly, my door crept open, "Hazza?" I heard a soft voice.

I looked up and saw Piper, "Piper, come in." I smiled.

She came in and sat on my bed, "What'd you want to talk about?"

I bit my lip, "Uh.. the social worked called. They said you can live here, but your parents get one visit a month." Her mouth dropped open, maybe I should have waited until tomorrow to tell her? I don't know, I was pretty happy. 

"Harry, I don't want to see them. Do you not remember what they did to me? They left me. They disowned me. I don't want to see them." Piper spat.

I pulled her closer to me, "Piper, that's what they said. If you don't go through with it, your parents get custody of you. Complete custody. They can take you away from me, from the guys I mean. If you don't go through with it, you go back to living with them.. I think you should take it. It's a deal or no deal. We'll be there the whole time they visit.  And it's only a couple hours. You want to stay, don't you? We can make it on the worst day of the week, they can visit on Sundays..or Mondays. But we're going on tour soon, so then you don't even have to see them four like a whole year, please, Piper?" I begged.

She nodded, "Okay.. but only so I can stay. I really hated living with them. But.. you do know it's my birthday in a few days, right?" She brightly smiled.

I chuckled, this girl goes from being upset to cheerfully happy. I like that. "Yeah, we know it's your birthday. And we're going to celebrate with a movie night! So go online and order them, I'll have Niall picked them up on his way home." I tightly pulled on the blanket as I said his name. 

She ran to her room, and I'm assuming she's getting her laptop to get movies. While she did that, I thought I'd take a relaxing shower. After all, it is 10 o'clock at night. I hopped in the shower, cleansed myself, and got out. I heard a giggle outside the door. I looked around, my towel was gone. "Piper, bring me that towel right now!" I huffed. 

She walked in without warning and Ihad to quickly cover myself. She giggled, "Ooops. Sorry Haz, didn't know you were naked." She through the towel, winked at me and ran out. What am I going to do with this girl?

I dried myself off and put on some clothes, shorts will do, right? I walked out into the kitchen, Piper was standing there in a sports bra and spandex. I cleared my through and she turned around, her face got beet red. "Maybe you should wear more clothes, Ms. Piper?" I smirked, "Someone may look through those windows over there and see, that wouldn't be very good for the media, I'd think, right?" She nodded.

--

-Piper's POV-

Harry's been asleep for quite some time, and I hated that. I like falling asleep in his arms. I've done it countless times since I've been here. I ran up to Zayn's room, it's only 12, he should be awake. I knocked, "Come in," he hummed.

I walked in, "Zayn, I-I can't sleep."

He frowned, "Well, what's on your mind?"

I sighed, "I think I'm pregnant."

A/N: Cliffhangerrrrr. ;D I enjoy writing these stories! I have a surprise for you all. :) I'm enjoying this story. But hey, can I get more votes or comments, please? 

-Marissssssa♥