Chapter 4

I've been here a week, and all I've done is sit in the house. Harry has been in and out a lot, but I found a friend. Zayn. Zayn and I are alike. He's basically a badass, except he's afraid of water...and the dark. "Zayn, I know II'm fifteen, but do you think Harry would let me get a tattoo?"

Zayn shot up from the couch, "Piper, I'm telling you no. I don't care what Harry says, I'm saying no. I won't talk to him. You're fifteen. Wait another year or something. I can talk to him about piercings, but I won't talk to him about tattoos."

I glared at him, "Why? You have tons and tons of tattoos! That isn't fair!" I basically yelled.

"Piper, calm down.You're fifteen, I'm twenty. There is a huge difference. You're still supposed to be in school, speaking of that..why aren't you in school?"

I glared for a while, "We have to wait for the laptop. I can't learn properly unless it has all the downloaded software. Now, if you excuse me, Harry said it get ready. We're all going out to dinner. He said wear something nice." I said, pushing passed him.

If he says no, I guess I'll just talk to Louis. He's pretty laid back, but for now..I have to worry about my appearance. I plugged in my curling iron and got my make up out. I'll have to add some purple in my outfit, purple brings out my eyes.. the joy of green eyes. I put on some white skinny jeans, purple flats, and a purple halter top. I'm cute, ok? ok. After that, I finished my hair and make up. My phone rang with a text, it was Harry.

H: Hey, I'll be there in five mins. I hope you're ready! <3

"I'm ready, actually just got done! Where are we going?"

He's so cute..

Zayn knocked on my door, "Piper..someone is here for you!" I looked one last time in the mirror and walked into the living room. I didn't see Harry, in fact..I wish it was Harry. But nope, completely different. "Hello, Piper." He said.

I glared at him, "Hello, father." I said back, with no emotion.

"Your mother and I spoke, we want you home." He said.

That was it, he thinks he can just come here and say they want me home? I walked over to Zayn and anger grew in me. "No, you and mom left me. I was in the hospital, ALMOST DEAD. You left me. You fucking left me! You said you didn't want a suicidal daughter. You said YOU didn't want me. Why the hell would I go back?"

"I know what we said was wrong, but come on. You would have done the same thing." He said.

I laughed, "The same thing? No. I wouldn't have left my fifteen year old child alone. in the hospital. I would have fought for custody if I was divorcing my spouse! You two didn't want me, it's obvious!" I yelled.

"Piper, go in your room. Fix your make-up. Harry will be here any minute, I'll speak to your father." Zayn said.

I walked passed Zayn and went to my room, my make up was a complete mess. I was almost done when Harry walked in, "Hey.." he said. "Zayn told me your dad stopped by, how'd it go?"

I sat on my bed, "He wants me to go home. He and my mom said they didn't want a suicidal kid. I don't want to leave, Harry." 

Harry came and sat on my bed with me, "Don't worry.. you arne't going anywhere..I promise."