Chapter 13

-Piper's POV-

I told him I thought I was pregnant. It very well could be true. I haven't taken a test, but it could be true. Zayn's eyes got wide, "Piper, who the hell did you sleep with?"

I looked down, "M-my ex-boyfriend."

Zayn's eyes got darker, they were filled with anger. "You've been here a month, and you say you think you're pregnant? What happened to you being a virgin, Piper?"

I scanned the room for something to look at, anything but his eyes. My eyes focused on the window, "He made me, Zayn! I didn't want to. But I definitely don't want a kid. I don't want his kid. It'll ruin your lives! I don't want to be pregnant. I didn't want to have sex. I'm sorry." I choked out.

Zayn pulled me in a tight hug, "If you talk any louder, Haz will hear you. He's going to be hurt that you didn't tell him first. But we have to get a test. I don't want to sound gross or creepy, but when was your last period?" 

I chewed on my bottom lip, that's a good question. "Um, I think a month or so ago? They're always weird."

He nodded, "Okay, well, lay down and I'll go buy a test."

I went back to my room and waited for him to come home, as soon as my door opened, I was thrilled. But I didn't see Zayn, I saw Liam. "Hope you don't mind me coming in, but I overheard you and Zayn." He said, sitting on the chair next to my bed.

I sighed, "O-oh..okay.. What should I do if I am?" 

Liam looked at me and then back to my wall, "If you are, Harry needs to know. If you aren't, just wait until you're ready to tell him about what happened. I won't say anything and you know Zayn won't. But he'll need to know sooner or later."

I nodded, "Thanks, Liam. I appreciate your advice.. but Zayn should be back soon. C-could you please go?"

Liam got up, "Yeah, I don't want to be here when you find out. Whatever it is, I know you'll be emotional," after saying that, he left.

-

Zayn came in my room an hour later, "Sorry, paps were out. Almost saw me with a pregnancy test. So then I had to cover it up and get tampons, then go to the self check out line."

I giggled, "Thanks, Zayn. I'll be right back."

I went into my bathroom, peed on the stick and then put it on the counter. There was a knock on my door, "Come in." I was hoping for it to be Zayn, but it wasn't. It was Harry.

His eyes grew wide at the sight of the test, "Piper, please tell me that's not yours."

Zayn appeared in the doorway, "Sorry.. I went to the kitchen to get water. I didn't know he came in."

I nodded, "Harry, I need to tell you what happened, and why I needed the test.

I looked at the test and gave it to Harry so him and Zayn could see. They  were going to have to know. I needed to tell Harry what happened.

A/N: I know this is short, and sorry. ;c I don't have a lot of time to write right now, but I wanted to make up for the time I didn't write while I was gone! More votes & comments or something, please? :)

-Marissa<3