Chapter 25

I woke up earlier the next morning. Harry was still sleeping, his messy curls covering his face, and lips parted slightly. I quickly got my phone and snapped a picture of him. After putting my robe on, I walked out of his room and slowly walked down the stairs. It doesn't appear that anyone is awake, so I'll just make breakfast. I walked into the kitchen and got out a dozen eggs. After mixing the eggs and putting a bit of milk in them, I pour them in a pan. Scrambled eggs, toast and sausage, yum! Thinking the boys will either want orange juice or apple juice, I grabbed both of them and got the table set. 

-Harry's POV-

I woke up and went to rub Piper's stomach like I usually do every morning, only to find out that she wasn't there. I smelt something good coming from downstairs. I put on a pair of sweats and decided I'd go check it out. As soon as I walked into the hallway, I saw Lux was up and standing in the crib. I walked in and gently picked her up, "Hey baby. Are you hungry?"

She giggled and me as I felt her diaper. After I changed her diaper, I checked on Lou to see if she was still sleeping, after confirming that she is indeed sleeping, I took Lux downstairs. I set her in her highchair and walked into the kitchen. There Piper was, washing pans that I'm assuming she used for breakfast. "Hey, babe." I smiled.

She turned around, "Good morning! I made breakfast if you want some. Eggs, sausage and toast. There's also orange juice and apple juice on the table."

I nodded and got Lux's cup from the dish strainer, "Yeah, I'll eat when you do. How much longer is Lou supposed to stay for? Cole could be here anytime."

She smiled, "I don't know. I'm sure a few more days."

We both sat down at the table and I made Lux's plate before making my own. "Harry, what will everyone say about you being Cole's father?"

I dropped my fork, "Well, I hadn't thought of that actually. I'll talk to Simon. I'll explain everything to him. As for management, I don't care. If we put my name on his birth certificate, they can't change it."

She nodded and finished eating. "Babe, will you get me a wet cloth to clean Lux up with?"

She nodded and took all our plates into the kitchen. When she walked out, she had the rag I asked for. She handed it to be and smiled at Lux.

-Piper's POV-

I walked into Harry's room and grabbed my phone. I had a few texts and 10 missed calls. 

From: Daddy<3: Hey, darling. Your mother and I wanted to stop over today or tomorrow. We have some things for our grandson. Call or text me when you can, love you.

From: Niall: Is that food I smell? Please bring me a tray in bed. I don't want to get up.

From: Mother: Please call your father.

I decided on texting my dad back.

To: Daddy<3: You two can come over tomorrow. Does lunch sound okay? Around 1ish, and I'll make us something. Harry will be here as well.

After I responded to my dad, I decided to get in the shower. I washed my body and washed my hair and got out. I dried myself off and put on a blue dress. It wasn't too fancy, and it wasn't casual. I walked into the living room and looked at Harry, "My parents are coming over tomorrow. Can we go to the store and get stuff for lunch? I also want to look for more baby stuff. He nodded and got up to go to his room. Lou looked at me, "You look beautiful. I like the dress, it shows off your belly wonderfully."

I smiled and slipped on a pair of flats, "Thank you. I really like the way it looks on me."

Harry came down a few moments later, "I haven't showered but since you want to go, we'll go now."

I giggled, "No. Go shower. I can wait ten minutes."

After Harry showered, we left. We headed to Target. I picked up a bunch of boy clothes and headed to the make up section. Harry walked along with me, "I thought you said something for lunch tomorrow and stuff for Cole?"

I nodded, "But I'm also running out of make up."

He didn't say anything except nodded. He picked up a comb and put in our cart. I giggled and looked at him, "Now why are we getting a comb? We have like 10 brushes at home."

He shrugged, "What if Cole comes out and has a head full of hair?"

I nodded, "I have a little baby pack with on for him." 

We got all that we needed and checked out. "Harry, can we stop at the mall? I need new clothes."

He smiled, "Babe, you have days until Cole will be here. I don't think you need new maternity clothes."

I shrugged, "I wanted something smaller so I'd feel obligated to lose the baby weight."

He nodded, We'll go after Cole is born, alright?"

I smiled, "Okay."

I know it's been a while, but hey.. I've been busy. I've had a lot of stuff going ona and plus school. Please don't kill me. (/.\)