Chapter 19

Tour has been so amazing, I'm happy they boys brought me along. Paul said I should go home while I'm seven months pregnant, instead of eight because it's not safe, I guess. So, Harry and I are packing right now to go back. We still need to get ideas for the baby room. I've ordered dark brown wooden furniture, but nothing for the room. I don't even have his name picked out yet. I'm so stressed, I don't know what to do. I'm just throwing clothing into my suitcase, "Uh..Piper, are you alright?" Liam asked.

"Wha--no. I'm so stressed Li, I'll be having him in two months, and I don't even have his name picked out!" I yelled.

He sits on the bed in mine and Harry's hotel room, "Well, when you get back, jump on your laptop and look up baby names. Have Haz help you."

I sigh, "Yeah, I guess so. I don't know what I'm going to do."

"Harry will be with you along the way. He'll be there for the birth, he'll be there when you get to take him home, he'll be there to help you take care of him, and he'll be there for much more." Liam smiles.

I lightly smile, "Thank you, Liam. I appreciate you calming me down. Where's Harry?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "He and Louis went somewhere a few hours ago. They said they'd be back around 5."

I nod, "Well, I'm going to take a shower. Our plane leaves at 10. I want to make sure I'm ready."

Liam get up and walks to the door, but turns around, "Oh, and Tori, you'll make a great mom. You'll choose an amazing name for your son."

I smile weakly, "Thanks, Li. It means a lot to hear that."

-

After my shower I decided to order room service. It's 5:30, and Harry still isn't back. As I'm putting more things in my suitcase, I hear the hotel door open, "Piper, I'm back." Harry's voice travels through the suite.

I turn to face him, "It's about damn it!"

He looks at me, "What's wrong?"

"What isn't wrong? You left before I woke up, you didn't leave a note, you didn't text or call me, you told Liam you'd be back by 5:30, and it's nearly six now! I don't know Harry, what's wrong?"

He sighs on the bed, "I was with Louis. I was actually looking at baby stuff. I know you ordered the furniture already, but I wanted to get things like racks to put in the closet, and more clothes. They're being shipped to the house. They'll be there next week. I forgot my phone here, I'm sorry. And after all the shopping, Louis and I grabbed a bite to eat."

I nod, "Well it would have at least been nice if you left a note."

"I know, love. I'm sorry." He whispers.

I sit next to him on the bed, "I'm just all emotional, it's okay. But we should get to the airport soon. I've packed your clothes.."

He smiles, "Awh, well isn't that cute. Your motherly instincts are already kicking in."

I blush, "Shut up and let's go!"

-

We get to the airport and surprisingly nobody is here. It's almost empty. "Harry, our flight is boarding now. We can go get on it." I whisper.

He nods, "Alright, let's go.

We handed our luggage where it needed to be, and let the security pat us down. Then we got on our flight. Back to London it is. 

Sorry it's so short. :( I'm going to be pretty busy tonight! But I wanted to give you guys SOMETHING. So, comment, vote, something. :) Let me know some baby name you like, for a boy, or a unisex name. :)