Bad mouth

Bad mouth

Jenna's POV:

I was so pissed off at my teacher. She gave me a 0 on something I handed in! I kept telling her I handed it in but she didn't believe me. Guess where I'm sitting now? The office. Eleanor is talking to my principal about my behavior.

*Flashback*

"Jenna, why didn't you hand in the paper?" Mrs. Penelope asked. I looked at her straight in the eye. "But I did!" I said. "Well, I don't have it." Mrs. Penelope said. "I handed it in though!" I said and raised my voice. "Don't raise your voice at me young lady." My teacher warned. I rolled my eyes. "Fucking bitch." I mumbled. "OFFICE NOW!" My teacher screamed. "Gladly." I said with a smirk and left the room.

*flashback over*

Eleanor comes out looking pissed off. She grabs my arm and lands 5 hard smacks on my bottom. "Ow!" I whined. "Oh you'll be owing as soon as we get home, wait till I tell Liam." Eleanor said with a angry look. I gulped. "Actually, you're gonna tell him what you did." Eleanor said. "Yes ma'm." I mumbled. We went inside and luckily no one was downstairs. "Upstairs now." Eleanor . I obeyed and she pulled me over, pulled down everything and started. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. "Now go to Liam and ask him for the hairbrush Eleanor ordered. I stood up and went to Liam's room. "Jenna, why are you out of school?" Liam asked. "I need the hairbrush." I mumbled. "Answer my question right now." Liam demanded. "I got suspended." I mumbled and looked down. Liam took the hairbrush and bent me over his arm and gave me 20 swats with it. "After you're done, you can come in here for another spanking." Liam said. "Yes sir." I said and went back to Eleanor. I went back to eleanor and she gave me 30 with the hairbrush. I was bawling but after I cuddled with her I went back to Liam. "Jenna you know I don't take cursing right?" Liam asked while spanking me. "Yess SIRRR!" I screamed. THEN SMACK WHY DID YOU DO SMACK SMACK SMACK IT HMM SMACK SMACK." "I don't know!!!" I said. Liam soon picked me up and placed me in the corner. "30 minutes, understood?" Liam said. I nodded and he left. I decided to leave and take my phone while I'm in the corner. If anyone comes ill throw it. Haaha. So I'm texting and then I hear Zayn. "SHIT" I screamed. Zayn comes running up to see me on my phone. "JENNA PAYNE, HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY LIAM!!" Zayn screams with anger. I rolled my eyes. "Whateverrrr!" I said. Zayn picked me up and threw me over his shoulder in which I got away and ran out to the front and slammed it. I started running down the street and when I looked behind not too far I see Zayn. Shit.

A/N: updated. Sorry if there's any mistakes. Did this on my phone! But yeah here ya go. Hope u enjoyed. It's bad I know. Sorry it's sucky. I really was just typing as I thought of stuff. Comment/fan/vote. !! 7 votes & 5 comments & I'll update tomorrow or fri ! So yeah! 4 day weekend coming up! Woo ! So yeah gimme ideas for next chapter of what happens to Jenna with Zayn!!!!! Should she get something BIG? Like the switch or a strap or a metal spatula? Choose!!! Thanks!

Xo jenna