Water park gone wrong Part 2

Perrie's POV:

  "Come on, you're coming with me." I said dragging Jenna away from the kids. "El, Dani watch the kids for me?" I asked my two girlfriends. They nodded and I pulled Jenna over to the bench. "N-no, please not here." Jenna begged. "Please, you're probably getting a much worse one from your brother." I scoffed and tugged down Jenna's wet bathing suit. "N-no, please!" Jenna begged. "Jenna, you cursed in front of little girls, YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" I said smacking her bare wet bottom. "I-I'M SORRY!" Jenna cried.  "You will be." I said smacking more of her thighs. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK   SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. I picked Jenna up and let her pull up bottoms. Her butt was red and enough to be seen that she got spanked. "Now, go to Liam and apologize." I said sternly to Jenna who was now crying. I saw Jenna walk over to Liam and apologize. They hugged and I was happy. I went to the little kids and let Jenna be. 

Liam's POV: 

  "I-I'm sorry L-li-liam." Jenna cried. "It's ok babe." I said softly. "Let's have a good day now ok?" I said and Jenna nodded softly. "Butt hurt?" I ask as I see Jenna limping. Jenna nods. "Well, if you don't give us anymore attitude, I won't give you the spanking I was planning to give you." I say and Jenna jumps for joy. I chuckle at her happy dance. "BUT, if you argue, curse, give any of us attitude you'll be over my knee in front of everyone being spanked, am I understood?" I ask. "Yes sir." Jenna mumbles. "Good, let's go on some other rides." I say and smile. Jenna agrees and we decide to now go on the lazy river. It was just a river where you can relax. "Come on lads, let's get a float so we can all go in." I said rushing everybody in. "I got one!" Louis yelled. He jumped on it and sailed away. I spotted one and reached for it and got in. "LIAM, I WAS GOING TO TAKE THAT!" Jenna whined angrily. "Hey Jenna, cut it out NOW!" I whispered in her ear. "Sorry." Jenna said quietly. "Here's a tube." I said handing it to Jenna. Jenna grabbed it and went on it without waiting for me. Rude. "Liam, I got one too!" Harry & Niall, and Louis said at the same time. Even though they're like 19 & 20, it's hard to believe that. "DADDY DIRECTION!" Zayn yelled. I rolled my eyes at that comment. "Yes Zayn?" I asked. "I GOT A TUBE!" Zayn yelled. I chuckled at his comment. "Alright, let's relax." I said hopping on the float and putting my legs out. I start bumping into people and laugh. They notice it's me LIAM from one direction & freak out. LOL. I swear, it's amazing being famous. "OMG, YOU'RE LIAM PAYNE AHHH!" Some fan screamed. "Ok, I have an underwater case, can we take a pic?" The fan asked quietly. I nodded and snapped a pic where then as we were taking it, I heard someone yell "BOO!" "AHH!"  I screamed. "HAHA!" Harry & Niall laughed. "Omg, you got in my pic!" The fan said excitedly. "Where's Zayn & Louis?" The fan asked. "Umm, oh there they are!" I said pointing behind me. "HEY LOUISSS, HIII ZAYN!" The fan screamed. "PICTURE PLEASE?" The fan asked. We all nodded and took a few pics and she left screaming her head off. Oh directioners. I love them. As I was just relaxing, I saw a figure yelling at a small child. "Um Liam, is that Jenna?" Niall asked pointing where I was looking. "It better not be." I said through gritted teeth. I went a little faster and saw it was Jenna. "SHE IS SUCH A LOAD OF FREAKING WORK, SOMETIMES I HATE HER!" I yelled not realizing people could hear that. She was yelling at a little girl for NO reason. She was SO going to get it. "Jenna, get out." I said angrily. "NO!" Jenna yelled and swam away pushing the little girl into the water. I quickly went to help the little girl up and noticed it was KYLIE! "OMG, KYLIE!" I cried. "Daddyy." Kylie coughed. "Baby, where's mommy?" I asked. "Right behind you." Kylie said while coughing. "Dani!" I said pointing to Kylie. "Aw come here babygirl, shh come let's get you out for a while." Dani said calming down our 4 year old. Jenna is in SERIOUS trouble. I swam where she was at and Jenna just tried to swim faster until I grabbed her handle. "LIAM, LET GO!" Jenna yelled. "Keep your voice down young lady." I warned her. "GET OVER HERE!" I said trying not to scream. I grabbed Jenna's arm and brought her over by the steps. "Why in the world would you push Kylie, hmm?" I asked angrily. "IDK!" Jenna screamed. "I want to know why, RIGHT NOW!" I said furiously. "I SAID I DON'T FUCKING KNOW YOU CUNT!" Jenna screamed. I gasped. I pulled her right over my knee and started spanking her heavily. She was already red from Perrie's spanking but she was going to get such a bigger one.