Spanked for no reason.

Niall's POV:

   I was so upset right now. My girfriend for 3 YEARS broke up with me just now. We got into a fight and she got mad and broke up. My heart's broken. Sometimes when I'm upset, I get really angry. I went downstairs to see Jenna with Kyle giggling and kissing. "JENNA PAYNE!" I furrowed with anger. "Woah Ni, didn't see you there." Jenna smiled and laughed. "Hahaha, don't think you're not in trouble young lady!" I yelled. "But what did I do?" Jenna asks confused. "Don't act like you didn't do anything!" I yelled in anger. "Niall but I don't-" Jenna started but I cut her off by pulling her over my lap with her sweats down. "NIALL STOPP!" Jenna screamed. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK BRAT ALL DAY SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK DON'T YOU SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMARTASS ME SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK GOT IT SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. "WHAT IN THE WORLD NIALL!? Liam screamed and ran downstairs. Jenna quickly got off my lap and ran to Liam.

Jenna's POV:

  I ran crying to Liam. Kyle stood beside me to help side my story. "Why was Niall spanking you?" Liam asked. "Well me & Kyle were giggling and kissing and he comes down mad and comes to spank me." I said while sobbing. "Niall, why did you spank Jenna?" Liam asked while crossing his arms. "She deserved it!" Niall defended himself. "She was acting like a brat!" Niall yelled out. "Hey, as long as you're in my house, you can't scream!" Liam said and pointed a finger at him. I was still crying and Kyle was comforting me on the couch. "Jen, I need to have a little talk with Niall, how bout you two go off to the movies?" Liam said and handed me $30. I nodded. "Thanks Li." I said and me and Kyle were off.

Liam's POV:

  "Niall, get in my room now." I said in anger. "Woah Li, calm down." Niall smirked. "Listen to me, you had no reason to spank her!" I said trying to get myself together. "She was a fucking brat!" Niall yelled. SMACK. "You don't curse in my house Niall." I said sternly. "You're not the boss of me anymore Liam." Niall said and started to walk away. "Listen to me, you still live in this house with me and you're 20 years old, I technically still have control over you." I said with a smirk. "NO ONE IN HELL ARE YOU SPANKING ME!" Niall yelled and tried to run away. I locked the door and pulled him over to me. "Stop acting like you're 4 and bend over right now." I said pointing to the bed. Niall didn't obey so I called Zayn. Zayn is always a hard spanker. I told Zayn everything and he completely understood.  I left the room so Zayn could go deal.

Zayn's POV:

 "Niall James, get over here now." I said sternly. Niall shook his head. "If I count to 3 and you're not here, i'll take away your phone & laptop." I warn. "1,2.." I wait and wait. "3." I walk over and bend him over with the spoon I brought up. SMACK SMACK SMACK WHY DID YOU SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SPANK JENNA SMACK SMACK SMACK HMM SMACK SMACK SMACK WHAT SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK WAS THE REASON SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK NIALL ANSWER SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. I pull down his pants to reveal his calvin klein boxers. I smack his upper thighs too. I pull down his boxers to reveal his red bottom. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. "OK I WAS MAD!" Niall finally says. SMACK SMACK AT WHAT SMACK SMACK. "My girlfriend broke up with me." Niall said and stared crying. "Aw babe!" I said with guilt. "But, that still gives you NO reason to have spanked Jenna correct?" I asked. Niall nodded. "Ok last 15, if you move your legs, i'll add more." i said firmly. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. Niall started kicking when I was on the LAST smack. "Now you got 10 more coming." I said with saddness in my voice. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. "It's ok Ni, shh" I say. "When Jenna gets home, I expect you to apologize got it?" I say. Niall nods and I tell him to head over to the corner. "Hands above." I order. "Oh come on!" Niall complains. I raise my eyebrow at him. He quickly obeys and I smile. "Hi, i'm back!" I heard a voice call. It's Jenna. "Hey Jen, upstairs!" I call. "Please let me pull up!" Niall begs. "Fine.." I say. He quickly pulls everything up and wipes his tears.

 Niall's POV:

  "Listen Jen, I'm really sorry for spanking you." I said to Jenna. "It's ok Ni, I heard and i'm so sorry!" Jenna said while comforting me. We both decided on a movie and fell asleep together. It was fine after that.

Updated :) hope you like!!!!!!!!!! vote/fan/comment IDEAS FOR NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS

Spanker:

spankee:

reason:

where:

with what:

THANKS!

Jenna Payne xo

Will try to update tomorrow!! (A bade story or this) Maybe both! We'll see & maybe i'll do a one shot! :) you choose!