A Day with my Boyfriend

Jenna's POV: 

 Today was going to be a day with my boyfriend. I haven't seen him in a long time and I was excited. I didn't really know what he had in mind because he had said, "It was a surprise." when I asked him what we were doing. I got out my light blue skinny jeans with my sparkly blue top that says, "you're mine forever." with my light blue toms. I put on some makeup and went downstairs.

"Hey Jen." Liam said greeting me as I went downstairs. 

"Hi Li." I smiled as he handed me a plate of eggs & bacon. I ate it quickly, blew a kiss to everyone and went out the door. I saw Kyle waiting for me outside his car.

"Hi baby." I ran to him and greeted him with a kiss.

"I missed you so so much!" Kyle said as he picked me up and dropped me into the car. I giggled as he dropped me.

"Where are we headed?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." Kyle whispered. After driving for what seems forever, we finally get to the spot.

"Close your eyes." Kyle said. I covered them and Kyle led me to someplace. He took his hands off and let me open.

"Omg Kyle!!" I screamed. We were on a hot air balloon above the UK. 

"You like?" Kyle asked as he saw my expression.

"Like?! I LOVE!" I yelled giving Kyle a kiss. 

"Remember how you always wanted to go on a hot air balloon?" Kyle asked me. I remembered my bucket list. I nodded.

"Well, cross this off." Kyle said and smiled.

"Love you baby. So so much." I whispered.

"I want to be with you forever." Kyle whispered.

"Never let me go?" I asked.

"Promise." Kyle said with his pinky raised. We enjoyed our view and it was absolutely amazing. We left the hot air balloon and got back to Kyle's car.

"Few more surprises." Kyle said driving to another place.

"Yay." I whispered. I honestly have the best boyfriend ever.

"Ok, we're here. Close your eyes once more." Kyle told me. I obviously closed my eyes and he helped me walk to where I was going. 

"Open your eyes." Kyle said. I opened and I couldn't believe where I was at. 

"We're going skydiving!" Kyle announced.

"Omg omg omg omg omg!" I yelled. AHHH.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed in happiness. Kyle smirked and kissed me.

"Let's go get ready." Kyle said getting our outfits.  I nodded as I got into my outfit. We boarded the helicopter and got ready.

"Ready babe?" Kyle asked while holding my hand.

"Ready!" I shouted. 

"1,2,3, JUMP!" Kyle screamed. We both jumped together screaming at the same time.

"THIS IS INCREDIBLE!" I screamed.

"I KNOW, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH JENNA!" Kyle yelled.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" I yelled back. We reached for the parachute and soon landed.

"You can check 2 more things off your list." Kyle said and smiled.

"Anymore surprises?" I asked. Kyle nodded. 

"I have one for you too after this one." I told Kyle forgetting that I was taking Kyle somewhere special. We again got back into the car and drove once more.