I have to confess something & you have dyslexia??

Grace's POV:

"Daddy, I have something to tell you." I said as we were pulling into the driveway. My dad turned around. I could see the anger in his eyes still. "Go on." My dad said angrily. I took a deep breath. "I had trouble reading the questions when I took the test." I said quietly. My dad looked at me. "I tried really hard to understand what it meant, but I couldn't." I continued. "I even asked but the teacher wouldn't help." I said and looked down. "Honey, look at me." My dad said who had softened up a bit. "If you had trouble reading, you should've told me & mommy, we can help you." My dad told me softly. "Forging was very wrong of what you did though & if you had just came to us & explained we would of understood sweetie." My daid continued. "I-I know daddy, I'm really sorry for being dumb, not being like Ellie, smart and pretty." I said and started crying. My dad came out of the car to the backseat where I was. "Gracie, you are NOT dumb, you are smart!" My dad informed me. "You have a reading problem, it happens honey." My dad told me. "Daddy, I'm sorry please forgive me." I begged. "Babygirl, I do forgive you ok, but we have to get your punishment over with then we can cuddle and we'll talk about what's going on with mommy & ellie ok?" My dad told me. I nodded. "I love you daddy." I whispered. "I love you too babygirl, come on." My dad said and held his hand out. I took it and he led me inside.

Louis's POV:

As I took Grace's hand to lead her inside, it broke my heart to see what is going on. I had to stay strong though & still punish her for forging a test grade. I led Grace over my knee and pulled everything down. I grabbed the paddle because when you do something not so good, it's the paddle. Grace earned it. SMACK SMACK SMACK Daddy i'm SORRY!" Grace cried. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. It broke my heart to see tears but I had to keep going. I started to lecture. "SMACK Are you SMACK SMACK ever going to SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK forge a SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK note, SMACK SMACK or test SMACK SMACK SMACK or anything SMACK SMACK SMACK ever again SMACK SMACK SMACK?" "No sirrrr, I PROMISEE!" Grace cried out. I stopped for a moment to rub her back. Her butt was going to hurt for a few days now. "10 more honey." I said calmy. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. I picked up her pants & undies and put her on my lap. "Sh baby, it's ok honey, shhh" I said into her ear. "Babygirl, it's ok you were punished and you're forgiven, calm your breathing." I said to Grace who was sobbing. "Daddy, i'm sorry for doiing that." Grace said. "I'm glad." I said and kissed her nose. "Alright, so for your reading why don't we get El and mommy in here ok?" I asked. Grace smiled and I picked her up and went to the living room where Ellie and El were. "Guys, we need to talk, so everyone please sit." I informed. "I think Gracie may have dyslexia." I said. Eleanor's face went wide open. "Sweetie, what happened?" Eleanor asked Grace. Grace explained and Eleanor nodded. "We're going to take you for a test tomorrow and if you do, we'll help you, all 3 of us ok honey?" I told Grace. Grace smiles. "I love you daddy." Grace says and kisses my nose. Grace walks over to Eleanor. "I love you mommy." Grace says and kisses her nose and does to the same to Ellie. "I love you sis." We watched movies & the next day we brought Grace to the doctor.

Grace's POV:

I was at the doctor doing some reading stuff and it was hard. "Daddy?" I called out. My dad came over and helped me. At the end, I found out I did have dyslexia. "Am I anything different now?" I wondered to my mom & dad. "Gracie, you're still the beautiful, sweet, smart, loving daughter, you are not different!" My parents said. I smiled. "Thank you." I said. "You're welcome." They said and we drove off to get food. A few weeks later, I improved on my grades & I was so proud of myself and so were my parents.

A/U: Hi guys. I promised I'd update tonight & I did. So I hope you liked it. Next one will be mainly on Liam, Dani, their daughter & jealousy. HOPE YOU LIKEDDD. LIKE/COMMENT/FAN/VOTEEEE. THANKSSSS GUYSSSS.

:) Jenna Payne xoxo

If you have any ideas for anyone for this story, feel free to comment! I WILL USE THEM SO PLEASE HELP OK! THANKS! For anyone who actually has dyslexia, I AM NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE!!!! So please don't be upset!

xo Jenna Payne :) I am starting a chapter goal so i WILL NOT UPLOAD TILL I GET 20 VOTES AND 15 COMMENTS!!!!!!!