I'm 17 years old!

Jenna's POV:

 Hiya! I'm 17 years old & I live with Liam and his wife and their daughter Kylie. Zayn & Perrie moved into another house with thier kids so we see them occasionally.Everyone basically has their own house so sometimes I go over there to just go and babysit.  Kylie is so adorable! She's my niece and I consider Zayn & Perrie's kids my nieces & Lou & El's too. I have a tough life. I STILL get spanked. I honestly don't know why. It sucks. Good news : have a boyfriend though. Bad news: He spanks me. I'm supposed to be cleaning my room but I'm like, "Nahhh." "Jenna?" I hear someone call. "Uh yeah?" I ask. "Is your room clean?" It says again. I quickly shove everything under my bed. "YES!" I say. Liam comes in with Kylie in his arms. "No it's not Jenna." Liam says sternly. He sets Kylie down and grabs my wrist. "Stop Liam, i'm 17!" I shout. He pulls me over his lap and starts lecturing. "SMACK I don't care SMACK if you're 17 SMACK SMACK you will not SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK lie to me SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK understood SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. "YES" I cry. "Yes SMACK what?" Liam says through smacks. "Yess sirrr!" I tend to say. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK Clean your room SMACK SMACK SMACK properly SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK or you'll end up SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK over my knee SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK again. "Yes sirr!" I cry out. Liam puts me on his lap and my spanking was only over my jeans but man did it hurt! "Now, I want you to go into the corner and please have your pants & panties down." Liam tells me. "Whyy?" I complain. Liam raises his eyebrows. "Wanna go over my knee again?" Liam questions. "No sir." I say as I look down. "Ok then, go in the corner, no rubbing and bared." Liam says sternly. I go into the corner & pull everything down with my hands above my head. I USED to be able to rub by bottom but it "changed" because I was caught smoking about a month ago. Liam leaves the room with Kylie watching me. "Can you leave?" I say annoyed. "Don't be mean." Kylie says in her "baby voice". I turn around and scream "JUST FUCKING LEAVE!" right as Zayn comes in. "JENNA PAYNE!" Zayn scolds. Kylie's crying & i'm going to be spanked again. FML.

Zayn's POV:

I come upstairs to hear cursing from Jenna's room. I walk inside to see her cursing at Kylie. "JENNA PAYNE!" I scold angrily. "I-I-uh." Jenna starts to say. "I don't want to hear it." I tell Jenna sternly. "LET ME FUCKING GO!" Jenna angrily yells and quickly covers her mouth. "You just earned yourself a mouth washing & more corner time except in front of everyone, would you like to add the paddle?" I question. "Zayn, please i'm freaking 17!" Jenna exclaims. I bend her over the bed. I unravel my belt and since everything is done, I start immediately. WHACK WHACK WHACK I don't care if you're WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK 17 YEARS WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK OLD You will NOT WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK curse WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK is that understood WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK "YESS SIRRR!" Jenna attempts to say. I rub circles on her back. I pull her in for a hug and she whispers, "I'm sorry." "It's ok baby, shh" I say. I grab her hand and take her to the bathroom. I open a new bar. "Open." I demand. Jenna doesn't obey. SMACK. Jenna opens her mouth. I smiled. I put it in her mouth and told her 3 minutes & then you can rinse. "Ok Jenna, take it out and you can rinse." I told Jenna. Jenna rinsed about 15 times before I told her go to the corner downstairs. I gave Jenna a little push to go downstairs and she finally went down after I gave her another 5 hard smacks. "Go stand in the corner for 30 minutes, hands on your head, no rubbing." I say sternly. Jenna luckily obeys for this and stands in the corner where my wife, and my kids are watching. "Perrie, girls, go back to what you're doing or you'll be next." I warn. They quickly go back to watching tv and I watch Jenna to make sure she doesn't rub. I remember Kylie and tell Liam to watch Jenna while I find Kylie. "Wait why what happened with Ky?" Liam asked worried. "Jenna cursed at Kylie, I spanked her again and gave her a mouth washing so I want to go check on her." I explained to Liam. "Understood" Liam said. I went upstairs to go check on Kylie. "Hey Ky, you ok?" I wonder. "Yeah, I'm ok" Kylie says while sniffling. "Shh baby it's ok." I say and try to calm her. "Jenna was being mean!" Kylie sobs. "I know honey and she'll apologize ok?" I say. "Ok" Kylie says and kisses me on the nose. I pick her up and bring her downstairs to see Jenna out of the corner and laying on Liam. "Go on Ky, it's your daddy." I whisper to Kylie. Kylie jumps on Liam and Jenna and I see them both smile.

Jenna's POV:

Cornertime was FINALLY over. I actually didn't touch my butt! I was laying on Liam when I hear a jump on my back. "Kylie!" Liam smiles and says. "Ky, i'm so sorry I cursed, can you forgive me?" I prayed hopefully. "I forgive you!" Kylie says. I smile. "Love you Kylie!" I smile and say. We all get comfy and watch a movie with the Malik's and the Payne's. It was a great night after that even though my butt was hurting like hell.

FIRST CHAPTER  UP!!!! Hope you guys liked! I've actually been working all day on this! I had to keep saving this and writing because I had company over today but I finished so here you guys go! I hope you guys enjoyed! Please comment ideas/fan/like/vote! Thank you guys so much! More is on the way!

Jenna Payne xoxo :)