Water park gone wrong Part 1

A/N: I'm going to start doing a chapter goal. I feel like no one really reads my story so in order to get people to read it i'll start a goal. I did it before & really never reached it and it made me sad but this time it'll be small & each chapter it'll go up :)

Jenna's POV:

  I woke up early and yawned.  We were going to the waterpark today and I was so excited! I grabbed a bag and filled it with a towel, sunscreen, a change of clothes, & my sunglasses. I brushed out my smooth soft hair and put it in a braid. I went in the bathroom and did my makeup and brushed my teeth.  I put my green and blue strapless bathing suit on, my cover up over it and hopped downstairs. "Hey guys, ready to go?" I asked excitedly. The lads all nodded. "Everyone ready?" Louis asked. We all nodded and headed for the car. Everyone was here today. The little ones, Perrie, Eleanor and Dani and of course the boys. I got inside and buckled myself in. "Alright these are the rules, there is to be NO arguing today or you'll earn a trip over one of our knees." Zayn warned. "Yes sir." The little ones & I responded. I was sitting next to Kylie and Sammi while Taylor, Grace and Ellie were in the row behind us. "Stop kicking my seat Taylor!" Kylie whined. I turned around and gave death eyes to Taylor. "Stop please." I begged trying not to be loud. Perrie, Eleanor and Dani were a row in front of us and the others were a row in front of them. Our car is pretty much like a limo. Haha. "Ow!" I whipped my head around to Ellie. "Stop it Ellie!" I said firmly. I thought Ellie would've stopped but she didn't. "THAT'S IT!" I screamed. I started taking off my seatbelt when I got pulled back down by Perrie. "You don't do that EVER again, do you understand me?" Perrie asked angrily. "Yes ma'm." I mumbled. I was now in a foul mood all because of Ellie.

Liam's POV:

   "Ok, so the ladies are going to head off in a different area, Jenna you're coming with us." I said motioning my little sister to follow us. "Why can't I go with them?" Jenna asked pointing to the girls. "Because I heard about what happened in the car and I'm not letting you fight again." I said fiercely into Jenna's ear. "Ok, bye ladies!" I shouted to my wife, my little girl and El, Dani and the other girls. "Come on Jen, let's go on that water slide." I said grabbing Jenna's hand. Jenna came but looked like she was in a bad mood. "You better snap out of this attitude right now or you'll be in trouble." I warned. "Sorry." Jenna mumbled. "How are we doing the slide?" Niall asked. "3 and 3?" I suggested. "Ok, so me Nialler and Haz will be one group and Jenna, Zayn and Lou will be another." I said to the lads. "Sounds good, come on Jen." Louis said grabbing Jenna's wrist. "Wait, Louis we're going on the same slide." I laughed as I said that. We all stayed as 6 until my group got called up. "Bye guys!" I said as I was going through the slide. "WOOOOOOH!" I shouted. "YEAAAAH!" Harry yelled. "CRAZY MOFOS!" Niall shouted. I laughed. "Wow, that was fun!" I said now soaked. "Look who's coming." Harry said pointing at a direction. I turned around and saw fans. Millions of fans. "Hi guys, sure." I said signing autographs and taking pictures. "Let's find the other 3." I said motioning Harry and Niall to hurry up. We said one last good-bye and hurried off to wait. "Are Zayn and Louis coming down too?" A fan asked. I nodded and they just waited. Oh well. 

Zayn's POV:

   "Jenna, please stop!" I begged angrily. i smacked her bottom 5 times. "Owwie." Jenna winced. "Stop now!" I warned. "Alright, let's get on this and have fun!" I said to Jenna and Louis. We got in the tube and I held on to the handles. I saw Jenna smile as we were getting ready. "There's the smile I was looking for." I said tickling Jenna. All of a sudden, we were going down the tube. 'WOOOH, THIS IS AMAZING!" I yelled. "YESSSS!" Jenna shouted. "WOO, I LOVE THIS!" Louis screamed. WOOSH. "That was awesome." I said getting up from the pool. "HEY, AUTOGRAPH?" Fans just started coming in our faces. "Sure, sure." I said and smiled. After we signed a bunch of autographs, took some pics we headed toward the wave pool.

Jenna's POV:

   "Jenna, stop!" I heard Harry call my name. I kept running. I wish I was with the girls. They all just want to keep me out of trouble. Well, you know what? I don't care. "JENNA PAYNE, STOP NOW!" Liam screamed. I turned around and saw fans pointing and chuckling. I just kept running. "Jenna, you should get back." A fan chuckled. "Get away from me." I said pushing her out of the way. Liam caught up to me and smacked my bottom 15 times. It stung even more because I was wet. "I think you and I need to have a talk." Liam said grabbing my hand to the nearest bench. "N-no Liam, please not here." I begged. "I'm not spanking you." Liam said. "Yet." Liam finished his sentence. "Stop this attitude this instant, you've been having an attitude ever since you got assigned with us." Liam said. "Well, I wanted to be with the girls." I said rudely. "Stop being rude RIGHT now or you will be SPANKED right here." Liam whispers sternly into my ear. "Like I care." I mumbled and walked away. "JENNA!" Zayn called. "FUCK YOU!" I screamed. "JENNA!" Niall screamed. "FUCK EVERYONE!" I screamed. I kicked the trashcan and ran as fast as I could. I bumped into-

Perrie's POV:

   "Alright, lunch time girls!" I said happily to the girls. "YAY!" The little ones cheered. "FUCK YOU!"  I heard someone yell. "Mommy?" My daughter tugged on my coverup. "Did you hear someone said f-" " I quickly covered up her mouth. "Don't finish that!" I warned. "Jenna!" I said. I saw Jenna turn around and come running. She hugged me till I pushed her off of me. "Why aren't you with the boys?" I asked angrily. "Because I got angry." Jenna mumbled. "Here." I said passing her my phone. "What?" Jenna asked confused. "Call them right now and apologize." I said sternly. "No." Jenna mumbled. She was in deep shit.

A/N: LOLOL I HATE THIS CHAPTER! UGH THIS CHAPTER SUCKS! I'm so unhappy about this chapter! Well in the next part Jenna's going to get spanked in public hint hint. Fans see. HINT HINT. Jenna curses some more HINT . and she gets a BAD spanking in the bathroom HINT . OK I HATE THIS CHAPTER. SORRY THAT IT SUCKS LOL UGH I'M MAD THAT IT SUCKS SORRY GUYS LOL :p

Jenna Payne xo