Finding out & Brian.

**Warning: language & physical fight ahead**

Ellie's POV:

  SMACK SMACK DON'T EVER DO THAT SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK AGAIN GOT IT SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK  SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK IT WAS MEAN AND RUDE SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. "YES I'M SORRY!!" I yelled. "Shh, it's ok." Liam said. He hugged me and I went to apologize to Jenna.

Jenna's POV:

  "It's ok." I said to Ellie when she apologized to me. **A few weeks later**: I'm out of diapers wooh. I was heading to school when Brian came up to me. "HEY BITCH!" He screamed. He's been bullying me for a while now. Ughh. "What do you want?" I mumbled. "Oh, just this." Brian said and pushed me hard to the ground. "OW!" I screamed. He kicked me and punched me and I couldn't move at all. "STOP IT !"  I yelled. "NO, I WILL NOT, NOT UNTIL YOU'RE MINE!" Brian screamed with anger. "WHY DO YOU WANT ME?!" I cried out in pain. "BECAUSE  I DO OK GOSH!" Brian said and dragged me into a room. "STOP IT, LET ME OK!" I yelled. Brian covered my mouth. "Shut up you ass." Brian hissed. He taped my mouth shut and now I couldn't yell. Everything was broken. I just know it. Brian pulled my hair a bunch of times and kicked me more. Oww. The pain. Omg. The funny thing is we used to be friends. Ever since I started dating Kyle, he's been bullying me like physically. "Now if you EVER tell anyone, I will beat you up." Brian warned. I nodded quickly and he pushed me out of the room where I was laying down not moving. I couldn't move or breathe. Brian jumped on me and I screamed. Bad idea. Brian dragged me outside the school. He was dragging me by my hair and my arms were tied. He brought me to an abandoned room. He chained me and locked me up. He left locking the room. I cried for help but no one heard me.

 Liam's POV:

  "WHERE IS JENNA?!" I screamed. "I don't know!" Harry said. "Neither do I!" Louis said. "I tried calling her, no answer." Zayn said me. "She should've been home by now!" Niall said. "I hope she's ok." I said getting really worried. "If she doesn't come back in a few hours, we'll call the police." I said to the boys. "Agreed." They all said. "Hey, is Jenna ok?" Dani, Perrie, and Eleanor asked as they rushed into the house. I shook my head. "We don't know where she is. " I said. "I hope she's ok." I said starting to cry.

Jenna's POV:

 "HELP, PLEASE!" I cried out. I heard someone coming. "HEY, LISTEN TO ME SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW!" Brian hissed. "IF YOU TALK, I WILL SMACK YOU IN THE FACE." Brian yelled. I nodded quickly and he kicked me once more and left slamming it. I started to tear up. I wanted Liam and the boys back.

Liam's POV:

 "Ok, I'm calling the police." I said finally giving up. I dialed the phone and they instantly picked up. "911 What's your emergency?" The women on the other line said. "Hi, my sister is missing, please please help!" I cried. "Ok, sir what's her name?" She asked. "Jenna Allyson Payne, 4 ft 11 & 1/2 **FYI: THAT'S MY HEIGHT.** 17 years old, brown hair and brown eyes." I explained in description. "Ok, where was the last place she was seen?" She asked. "School, I said good-bye to her about 8:15 am." I said. "Ok, we'll be going to look out for her." She said. "Thank you." I said and hung up. "Ok we gotta go find her." I said and we all split up. "JENNA!" JENNA" JENNA" Everyone called out. I was so worried. Please please let her be ok.

UPDATEDDDD. Hope you likedd. Ok, so brian is someone who has been bullying her from the start of this book. I never felt like really putting him in till now. She's kidnapped & now abused. yikes. Do you think they'll find her? What will happen to Brian? Will Jenna escape? Find outt soonnn. Ok, so for the other stories: I  don't know if I can update any of the others BUT if I get a co-writer maybe for "A bade story" or "A celebrity high school" That would be AWESOME! You could send me a chap and I could post it. That way, I can post multiple stories at a time. Of course, I will still write chapters but I'll need help. So if anyone is interested, PLEASE feel free to message me! I know a lot of you want me to update both & I want to but it's so hard and i'm really focused on this story. I was thinking for the bade story to just start a sequel and have everyone with kids. If I have that, I'll prob be able to update with it. It would still be nice to have a co-writer though. SO HOPE YOU ENJOYEDDD. PS: Kyle will be returning next chap! hint... haha. SO COMMENT/VOTE/FAN/LIKE :) I will try to update soon!! KK BYEEE :)

Jenna Payne xo