Chapter 4: Contest

As we say around Erin's island counter in her kitchen I look to Madison.

"What?" She asks.

"Do you think Oreos have feelings and like I dunno it hurts when we eat them."

Madison thinks then looks at me.

"1. Your a dork 2. They are cookies 3. It sounded wrong and 4. I dunno." She answers and Erin walks in.

"Anneka, I was grabbing my computer when I heard you thought Oreos had feelings."

I nod. Cause it is true. Erin's phone goes off.

"No way! Holy shit!"

"Sorry mom."

"But your serious."

"Holy balls."

"Sorry mother."

"Shit."

"Oh I didn't mean that."

"Too bad your in- HEY she hung up on me!" She screams.

We laugh at her and so does her sister Kimberly.

"Mom said she bought you T- Swizzle tickets and me Madi and Anneka fucking ONE DIRECTION tickets. Holy shit I'm dreaming...."

Silence... 1...2...

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! IM SEEING TAYLOR SWIFT FOR LIKE THE 8TH TIME IN MY LIFE."

I didn't even get to 3. Sadface.

Whoop there it is.

Haha.

"Kimmy, calm your tits am go away."

Erin says and we laugh, Erin unlocked her phone and then throws it leaving a hole in the wall and her phone on the floor. Then she does this weird dance and gets on the island.

"I'm meeting Harry Styles!!!! I'm meeting Harry Edward Styles!!! IM MEETING HARRY FUCKING EDWARD FUCK ME STYLES FUCK AHHHHH!" And she falls off the counter.

She gets up. Wipes her shorts, screams, and then she runs, jumps. And lands on the couch. Screaming her head off and we are siting there so fucking clueless.

While Erin is singing about having sex with Harry Styles.

And I mean noises and everything.

Yeah

I know

Try being here.

"So your meeting him!? Why don't I get to meet Tay Tay?"

"Because...."

Erin sits up.

"Harry isn't a whore."