Chapter 1: Getting There

I looked to my left as my alarm clock goes off. It's 7:30 in the wonderful part of England known as Doncaster. My parents and my two friends Anneka and Madison agreed to come here for 2 months to be foreign exchange students from Nashville, Denver, and Atlanta.

Madison Ross was your normal fan girl of age 17 and is younger than me but older than Anneka. She is a crazy girl. A carrot or Mrs. Tomlinson to be exact. She is the one who kicked me out of my bed at 1:00 in the morning cause the couch was uncomfy.

Thanks Madison.

Anneka Prestal was a normal teenage fan girl of Austin Mahone and One Direction. She is youngest in our group of girls and is the one from Atlanta. Madi is from Nashville and I'm from Denver. So Mrs. Mahone will make the dirtiest jokes ever and then when you say one... It is the end of the world.

And I'm Erin Acknel. It's hard to pronounce but easy to remember. It's like Ackles and ankles put together. Acknel (ack - nal) My life and being born is the reason why we are in Doncaster. It's pretty big. Louis Tomlinson is from here. Big plus. My life revolves around One Direction.

It's a big part anyway. My family dies come first. Then my friends. Then My dog. Ha.

Well, now back to the present. Speaking of.

"Present!" I yell to my home room teacher as she calls my name.

Anneka laughs because we are supposed to say "here" or "hello" only but maybe your saying hello in the "past" or "future" we'll I'm saying it in the "present" so... Any questions?

"Miss. Acknel. What is the square root of 23?"

"We'll mam" cough cough "I believe it doesn't quite come out even. So your closest bet would probably be going with 25 which is 5 x 5." I say all nerdy like and Alan kicks the back of my seat.

Excuse my for sitting my ass down and being smart.

"Alan... Square root of 23,547?" Miss. Coliny's asks.

"Mam I'm not sure." Alan says.

Ya, shut up Alan.

Oh why Miss. Prestal hasn't had a turn.

"I believe Miss. Prestal hasn't had a turn. " Miss. C says.

Talk about mind reader...

"Square root of 45?" She shouts to sleeping Anneka.

Who jumps.

"AUSTIN MAHONE!" she shouts.

We burst out laughing and half of us roll out eyes.

"Anneka, pay attention." Miss. C says.

Ya, in what world?