Chapter 2: TNT

Anneka walked passed her locker.

"Where are you going?" Erin asked.

"Hot guys locker room." She replied.

"Take a chemical bath." Madison muttered.

Anneka rolls her eyes and walks away. As she does the "school joke" not jock I mean joke walks up and touches Madison on the ass.

"Touch her again and ill break your fingers." I say. He looks concerned but then smiles and touches her again. I grab his finger and pull it so hard I hear a crack.

"Next time it's your balls." I say seriously and walk away with Madison. As we walk we see Anneka flirting with the jocks.

Why I called Keenan a joke is because he is a no good drug user. A man whore not to mention. And a rich son of a bitch.

"Keenan is so gross." Madi laughs.

I know. I say in my head. I laugh though too. When I look at Madison I wonder how in the hell I met her. I mean I'm from Denver and I met Anneka how? My life had been a raging roller costed of people with drugs, sex, gambling, and did I mention whores? I didn't think so.

But In the end the princess... Wrong story whoops.

The last bell finally rings and we are out of school. Thank god school is over till next year bitches.

Keenan walks by crying a little but straightens up when he sees me.

"Boy, if I wasn't a good girl he would have a ball sack stapled to his fucking head." I say to Anneka as she joins me and

We hear a scream and turn around.

"I was just groped by that fuck face!" The plastic yells.

I step up to her.

"He isn't the only one lately... Skank."

I say and look at her back, a cheetah thing sticks out.

Everyone laughs at my joke and she runs off. Me, Madi and Anneka get high Fauves and walk to our lockers.

"Haha, I'm glad to call you my friend Erin." Anneka says.

"Hey, fuck it we won't be here much longer"

Madison looks at me.

"Erin. Harry thinks cursing is a big turn off. Maybe you should stop." She says concerned.

"Madison... I love you but, fuck fuck fuckity fuck." I roll my eyes.

"I'm done."