Chapter 8: Dreaming Of Harry

I wake up from watching the movie. Adam must have came out during the movie because he was asleep as well. It was around 10:00pm and definitely dark out. Adam made a groan noise and woke up.

"Hey love... Sleep well?"

"Actually no... That guy at the airport, who was he?" I ask in astonishment.

He shrugs and says he has no clue.

"My birthday is coming up." I say.

He smiles. And nods.

"I of all people know that Erin, you have no need to remind me." He says.

He stands up and helps me up too. I follow him upstairs.

"Goodnight Erin." He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"Goodnight Adam." I say and walk in my room and shut the door.

I see my phone light up and I take it and go out to my balcony and look at the pool and the garden all lit up.

'Your not Jack?'

Duh, I just said I didn't know who Jack is.

And that's exactly what I said except I just said I have no clue who this Jack man is.

I go back in my room and trade my pjs for a swimming suit. I walk back out to my balcony and pull the diving bored out if its slit and open the gate to walk on it.

I run and jump off into the water and dive in. The cold soon rushes by and I soon feel the warm water trickle down my faces as I rise above water.

I see a shadow on the other side if my yard lifting weights.

I shrug and go back to swimming again.i start to get out but I'm pulled back.

"Ouch." Justin says and lets go.

"Don't touch me. Especially my ass Justin." I say.

He turns my around and swims closer. He smells off beer and cologne. Which the two mixed is actually pleasant.

"Staring isn't nice Joey."he says.

"It is if the person is hot but then again... I guess I am being rude." I smirk.

"Just kiss me already." He says.

I kick him in the balls and swum away.

I climb my balcony ladder and see my phone light up.

'So who is this?'