Chapter 6: Not Alright

Anneka and Madison were just a few of my friends. I had a ton more. In fact that's is how I met them. My parents have been all around the world. The first town I moved to was Nashville, then Atlanta. Then we went from Britain to China and then back to Ireland. The. We went home and gathered up Anneka and Madison and I came back to Britain.

Out of all the places of course Doncaster is my favorite. I have one more year of school left and then it's off to pursue my dream of singing with Anneka and Madison. Meeting One Direction is only part of our life's we wish to conquer but so far we aren't doing good. Moving to Doncaster helped only a bit because while we were here we met Ed Sheeran, if you don't know who he is, he is like your average red headed step child. Just kidding he is also a British singer. But I am not very fond of him not Taylor Swift as you could tell awhile earlier.

Back to the present time in life where is sucks butt.

After the hoe left we started packing. It was fun. Not just because we are 17 year old girls but because our life is amazing. Or should I say amazayn. Haha. My parent could be the richest people in Denver. No. I know for a fact they are. But I'm not a bitch. I am like the biggest sweetheart, especially when I'm shy. Back in Colorado, the snobby rich kids called me poor. Till I glued $12,000 to my locker. Yeah it was fake and they found out so I safety pinned even more money to my clothes and this time it was so real you would probably rip off my clothes.

But as we started packing pictures of my old friends came up and eventually I started to tear up until my boy best friend Adam called to check up on me.

Adam Sligher was also 17 like me a little bit older. He was my very first kiss and my first fight. He drives a a big truck that I call Darcy and that's only because it is so manly that I give it a girl name.

"Erin. Are you alright?"

"No. I picked up my stupid photos of us from summer of '09 and I keep crying."

He sighs.

"What was so bad about that summer?"

"I was about 12 and you were 13."

"Your point?"

"That was the year our kiss happened and the year that Brianna died in a car accident."

"That summer was the best... I mean um except for Brianna."

"Your the biggest pervert I know."

"No I know!"

"No I know!!!!"

"No- just stop haha it's not worth fighting over."

"Well I'm king to finish packing so I can come home."

"You do that. I miss that ass. I mean your ass. I mean umm just get the fuck back here."

"And as I repeat myself... BIGGEST PERVERT I KNOW!"

"Bye Erin."

"Bye."

*****************************************

Anneka was eating more Oreos and petting a fake pigeon when I got down the stairs.

"Hey where's Madison?" I ask.

"Uh I am not really sure but hey I bought us a Kevin." She sad and points to the figure.

"Moo." I say.

She rolls her eyes and makes the fake pigeon meow at me and goes upstairs.

Weirdo.

Madison walks in from the back yard wearing a swimsuit.

"Madison Leila you were supposed to be packing." I yell.

"Well sorry I was hot okay you can't blame me for being so damn sexy." She whines.

"Whatever go pack you have exactly 23 minuets before we leave." I say.

She rolls her eyes and goes upstairs to start packing.